Why are you watching!!

Kakeru quickly rushed to the scene after hearing announcements from BOARD about the Gemini Zebra Undead and saw bodies of dead people along with a zebra like monster who tries to devour a young girl but Kakeru managed to push him away. Kakuru turned towards the girl.

Kakeru: Please leave immidiately and get somewhere safe.

Girl: Thank you.

The girl runs away from the battle. Kakeru then turned at the monster who is about to charge at him but stops when it saw Kakeru pulling out the Blay Buckle from behind. Kakeru then screamed at the monster.

Kakeru: SO IT WAS YOU!! IT WAS YOU WHO DID THIS!! UNFORGIVABLE!!

Kakeru agressively inserted a card into the buckle, causing cards to eject out of the belt and the belt strapped on his waist.

Kakeru then preforms a pose simmilar to the first Blade and then pulls on the Handle on the belt which causes a blue screen to appear and moves towards Kakeru.

Blay Buckle: Turn Up!

Kakeru runs towards the Screen and transforms into Kamen Rider Blade, who violently charged towards the zebra monster and slashes it with the Blay Rouzer. The zebra monster then grabbed onto the Rouzer's blade and pushed the Rider away.

Kakeru then noticed a red rider staring from afar. Kakeru knew who it was and then spoke at the person staring from afar.

(Ondul Meme Begins)

Blade: TACHIBANA!! WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THERE!!

Blade: Tachibana... HAVE YOU REALLY BETRAYED US!!

Blade continues to fight the Zebra Undead in a fist fight while talking to Tachibana, who continued to stare at Kakeru before leaving.

Blade: Tachibana, Aren't we friends!!

Blade then stabbed the Zebra Undead with the Blay Rouzer and followed Tachibana untransformed, who stands in front of a portal and grabbed him.

Kakeru: Why... Why... Why!!!

Tachibana then pushes Kakeru into the portal when his guard was down. Kakeru then screamed Tachibana's name as he gets sucked in.

Author: Why did Tachibana betray BOARD and what is he after?? Find out next time!!