#16

Terrell Anthony Smith (17)

I been stressed as fuck lately

My brother's wife is getting worse and my nephew keeps asking what is wrong with his mom.

I cant eat sleep or even function correctly. Right before my brother died he told us to protect his wife and keep her alive but idk if we can keep that promise.

I didn't wanna tell brae'lynn about it because it's not her business and I'm not ready to open up to her about this type of stuff yet.

My phone started ringing and I seen that it was my mom so I picked up.

"Hel‐"

"Come to the hospital now" she said cutting me off.

I immediately jumped up and got dressed.

I called an uber and made my way to the hospital.

••••

As I got closer to Maria's(my brothers wife) room I heard my mother screaming.

I looked in thr room and saw Maria laying there, she wasn't moving and her eyes weren't blinking.

"Mom relax" I said while rubbing my mothers back.

I looked over and saw Roman sitting in the corner with tears in his eyes.

I don't like seeing him like this.

I walked over to Maria and started to touch her arm but all of a sudden she started having a seizure.

"COME HERE SOMETHING IS WRONG" my mom yelled at the doctors.

The doctor's came rushing in the room and started to check her. I didn't know what they were doing but is wasn't helping.

I quickly picked up my nephew and walked out the room.

He doesn't need to be seeing his mom like this.

"Is mommy going to die" he asked as we sat in the waiting room.

I didn't know what to say.

" I don't know" I mumbled.

My Nephew is 6 years old and his father Is dead and his mother is in the hospital fighting for her life. My brother will never get to see him grow up.

U notice a doctor started to walk up to me.

"Is she OK" I asked eagerly.

"She didn't make it" the doctor whispered.

((Yall be reading my shit but don't vote😡))