#20

Terrell Anthony Smith (17)

We walked towards the hospital room and I saw Brae'lynn laying in the hospital bed

She literally looked dead.

"Only 2 people are allowed to go in there at once" the doctor said.

Her foster parents walked in the room and the rest of us waited outside.

My mind was literally racing.

Is this my fault.

I should've saved her.

I can't lose her.

"Terrell" Dior said

"What" I replied.

"Damn I was just gonna asked do you wanna talk a walk to get some fresh air" she said.

"Nah, I ain't mean to snap on you tho I'm just thinking about a lot is shit right now" I explained.

I honestly felt really bad. I'm just stressed.

"Okay next person" the doctor said as her foster parents walked out.

"I think you should go in bro" Cam suggested.

I nodded my head and walked in the room and say Brae'lynn's body laying there.

I just started to break down.

First my brother then his wife and now my girlfriend.

I failed.

I failed as a brother a boyfriend and a person in general.

"Please get through this I need you to make it" I said holding her hand.

She looked dead and I can't even look at her like this.

I looked down at her arm and they were stitches in her arm. I cringed.

"Bae please stay alive, I really need you, I can't believe I didn't do my job as a boyfriend but when you wake up I promise imma no better" I expressed.

I kissed her on the forehead and they doctor came into the room and said "times up buddy the next person has to come in".

I sighed and walked out the room. I really didn't want to leave.

"Im finna leave" I said simply.

"Do you need a ride baby" Christine asked.

"Nah im good" I said.

••••
As I walked in my house door my nephew immediately jumped on me.

"Grandma Terrell is back" he said.

"You ok" my mom asked hugging me.

"Yeah im good" I said.

"I just got off the phone with Brae'lynn's parents I heard she's breathing and awake" she said.

"When I got there she was sleeping I didn't Wana wake her up tho" I said.

My mom nodded her head and I started walking to my room.

I took my clothes off and I took her suicide note out of my pocket. I layed down on my bed an started reading it again.

I honestly can't believe I let this happen to her.

I can't loose her.

((Sorry for any mistakes this chapter was rushed❤))