The little girl who never knew love

Theresa POV

Slut!!! I blushed and sighed as I got up and turned to face my hate filled father. What are you doing slut ? I blushed and said nothing sir just staring into space. He growled and grabbed the back of my neck and spun me to face the bathroom and said get cleaning shoving me into the bathroom. I blushed and said yes sir. I sighed and grabbed bleach and toothbrush and started running a bucket of water and bleach to clean the bathroom. I sighed and started scrubbing the bath tub making sure to get everything cleaned. I blushed as I heard my cock sucker of a brother coming. Hey runt what's the news? I blushed and said nothing just cleaning up. I blushed and ignored him while continuing to clean the bathroom. I blushed and switched to the toilet after finishing the tub. I blushed feeling my brothers hands rubbing on my ass. He smirks and whispered I think you need a refresher course in manners. I blushed and gulped as he closed the door locking it even though his rotten folks encourage him. I blushed and continued scrubbing the toilet as he smirks and dropped his pants and said suck it runt!  I blushed and nodded as I gently kissed his rod slowly entering my mouth just as he had taught me. I blushed and continued to insert his penis into my mouth and started sucking. I blushed as he smirks and started thrusting into my throat saying that's it runt suck me. I blushed and gagged as he shoved his penis into my throat. I blushed as he growled and said quit gagging bitch slapping my face. I blushed as he smiled and climaxed into my throat. I blushed and swallow and panting turned away. He smirks and said on your back bitch. I blushed and nodded laying down on my back. He chuckled and smiled as He spread my legs apart. I blushed and said started covering my vagina and said don't please. He growled and pulled my hands over my head and said just for that I am going to fuck you. I blushed and said please don't just let me go I'll do anything else.