It's official

Ryder

It's been a week since Me and my pups saved Theresa. Today she's officially cleared for sex. I blushed as I heard moaning from her room and smiled as I peek into it and saw chase fucking her snatch. I smiled and snuck in rubbing my cock while watching. I blushed as I heard Marshall moan and looked around saw him humping his stuffed teddy. I blushed and smiled as I gently placed my hand on his cheek and said let me help you. He blushed and nodded. I smiled and opened my mouth swallowing Marshall's cock sucking it. He blushed and smiled moaning as he thrust into my mouth. I chuckled and licked his hole in the tip and whispered softly cum my pup. I smiled as Marshall blushed and howls cuming into my mouth. I chuckled and smiled swallowed then turned to chase who was tied to Theresa. I smiled and said good boy chase. He smiled and pants happily. I smiled and said which pup wants to suck on my penis? I smiled and chuckled as Marshall walked up and licked my penis and said I'll return the favor give me one of two ways I will either let you fuck me or I'll suck you off. I smirked and made my sign for turn around as he blushed and nodded turning around giving me open access to his rectum. I chuckled and thrust into his ass and smiled as he moaned and humps the air. I chuckled and said good boy rubbing his penis while thrusting into his tight asshole making sure he was truly happy and horny. I smiled as he blushed and said Ryder please faster. I smiled and said okay speeding up. I smirked as he blushed and moans so good to bad Skyes not here she was making fun of me and chase for being bi. Ryder nods and said oh well here presses Skyes badge and said come to Theresa's bedroom right now. I smiled as she walked in blushed and tried to run only for chase to shut and lock the door. I chuckled as she blushed and said Ryder please don't. I chuckled and said I won't but Marshall needs a good fuck. I smiled as she blushed and shook her head and said please don't make me crouching. I smiled and said you can either come have sex with Marshall or I will gladly ground you and spank you till you give you won't be able to walk for a while either. Skye blushed and sniffed nodded and walked up and backed up til her vagina was touching Marshall's tip. I smiled as he growled and shoved into the warmth moaning loudly.