Cleared

Marshall POV
I blushed and smiled as I walked into the doctor room with Theresa and smiled as she sat down. Doctor Bones smiled and said so I understand that you're a victim of incest rape? She blushed and nodded hugged me and whispered yes my folks were very happy when my brother started raping me anally and as of today vaginally he even got his dog in on it. I smiled as she blushed and started shaking and whispered softly so only I heard I need reassurance. I blushed and smiled as I gently licked her cheek and leaned into her. She blushed and said oh by the way what are you going to do doc?  Dr bones chuckled and said I just need to do an exam of your butt and vagina and make sure you aren't seriously hurt.  She blushed and said oh okay getting into a better position. Dr bones smiled and checked out her vagina and butthole and said There's nothing serious just might want to wait a few days to have any more sexual activity and you'll need to have Ryder or Marshall here do daily check-ins to make sure you're healing properly and you also need to watch dor blood in your urine and stool just to be safe. Theresa blushed and said okay doc.  I blushed and smiled as I whispered I guess our special fun will have to wait. Yeah at least till next week. I blushed and said okay then.