Author's Note

Hello Everyone!

Thank you very much with honoring me with your presence as you reside in my story. Just a couple things before we get started:

1. English is not my first language. I apologize for any grammatical issues and or errors!

2. Please do treat this story as a mature audience, as there are sensitive topics and themes throughout. I will be sticking to the true personalities of each character. I do not wish to see any explicit comments about the characters, story, or any additional parts that contribute to this piece. If you cannot be mature as viewers by containing yourselves, I do kindly ask for you to stop now. I will remove and report comments if i see them. This is not only for my comfort and the other viewers, but also for the safety to remain within the guidelines.

(If you are from my TikTok, you know that my content can be...eccentric. But here in a serious situation, I do ask for the comments to remain calm!)

3. I tried to include all possible pronouns/identifications for all sorts of audiences. Please feel free to let me know how to make it better for all!

4. The physical appearance will change with whomever is reading, but the personality of Y/N is a mix of how I perceive them. That being said, here is a list if you are new to self insert fan works!

-Y/N : your name
-F/N: your first name
-L/N: your last name
-M/N: your mother's name (or guardian figure)
-D/N: your father's name (or guardian figure)
-Y/A: your age
-S/C: your skin color
-E/C: your eye color
-Y/H- your height (can be American or metric!)
-H/C: your hair color (or if you are religious and use hijabs, scarfs, or any other concealment fabric, just substitute any color you would like!)
-H/T- your hair texture (again, if it is fabric, I would suggest the feel of the fabric. Ex: soft, velvet, wavy..)
*H/L- your hair length. Y/N's hair will vary from time to time in the later part of this story! Do keep that in mind! (Likewise, wearing a garment could be compared to having it rest on your shoulders, your mid-back..something of that sorts when talkings about length :)..)

I really value each of my readers and love you all! I wanted to include as many people as possible.

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) does not belong to myself. It belongs to Hajime Isayama. The plots that are originally from his works are not my own. I only add what is essential to my part of the story. I do own, however, the aspects of Y/N and my add ins to this amazing piece of work.

Enjoy!

Vi amo tutti
(I love all of you!)
-Sanford