Wowowowoow

3rd Person POV

Error made a little chuckle as he watched Ink pout and complain. Ink just turned around and made a 'hmph!' sound, really now sounding like a tsundere. "anYwAyS, I hAvE tO gO." Error spoke up and went back to looking serious, Ink glanced at him for a second and sighed. "Awwh.. That's sad.. I kinda wanted you to stay a bit longer.." Ink said whining. "CyA SkIttLefAcE!" Error said as he waved while he walked through a glitchy portal. Ink sighed and yawned, he went back into his bed and snuggled up into the blankets and slowy fell asleep. Making little snoring sounds.

Error POV

As I walked through the portal. I saw Nightmare, crossing his arms and looking at me, obviously disappointed. I closed the portal quickly and Night went up to me and slapped me, "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" He shouted, I could see, Killer, Dust, and Horror peeking from their bedroom doors. Cross was peeking also and gave me a disappointed and concerning look. I sighed and rubbed the slap mark, "I wAs At ClAsSic's AU, aT wAteRFaLl." I replied. "YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE U GO BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GO DUMBASS! I NEED TO MAKE YOUR NOT DYING OR SOMETHING! AND DON'T EVER HANG UP ON ME EVER AGAIN-" He shouted again. "uGH SORrY! GeeZ!" I replied as I tried to keep my cool. I walked to my room, and as I walked, I gave Night a middle finger and I heard him gasp. I chuckled and ran to my room quickly and closed the door. 

Killer POV

I woke up immediately as I heard shouting from outside, Dust and Horror were startled also. "what the fuck..?" Dust said as he rubbed his eyes, "It's literally fucking 3 in the morning-" Horror stated as he facepalmed, "Ooh Someone is in troubleeeee" I said chuckling. "I'm gonna check.." Dust said as he walked to the door and opened it slightly. "oop--" Horror said as he peeked out. I looked at Error and Nightmare and started laughing quietly. "SHHhh" Dust said as he covered my mouth. I could see Cross peeking also and I gave him a wave, he waved back and looked at Error and gave him a disappointing and concerning look. I snickered at Cross's face. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Error is in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehbvugyctcfgbhnjknhgh6r5deftgyhbnubgyvtfcrdxcfvgbhgytfdyfvgbhun