microwave go MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

:')

Noones POV

The whole AU was gone, all that was left was the white empty void. A portal had appeared behind the Bad Sanses. Dream had made the first attack, which was odd because Ink would always do the first attack. Ink was behind Blueberry, keeping his distance away from Dream. Ink glared at Error. clearly looking pissed off for breaking the truce. Error sighed.

{ Insert Epic Battle Here Because I Don't Know How To Make Fighting Scene }

After the fight, Ink was still pissed off. He opened an portal and walked through it, Error stared in disbelief. Nightmare chuckled and glared at the Stars as they followed Ink. 

Ink POV { After the fight }

I was so pissed off, I trusted him! I slammed my hand on my table, causing major pain. I really thought he changed! I wrapped my wounds with some bandages and walked downstairs. Blue and Dream looked very curious as I walked down the stairs. They had never seen me this angry, I mean they had seen me angry alot of times, But not this much. I had major anger issues, Blue walked up to me "Ink, are you alright?" he said while looking at me, with worry in his eyes. I nodded and replied "Sorry haha.. I'm fine!" He sighed and handed me a plate of waffles. I smiled and took the plate while thanking Blue, I walked up to my room and shut the door. 

Error POV

I felt horrible, what if I never see that squid's face ever again? His adorable face.. I sighed and decided to go and apologize. I actually decided to check later, he's probably really mad right now. I'll let him cool down a bit, then I'll apologize! 

"You fucked up now Glitch bitch!" A voice called out.

"Oh my god you dumbass-" Another voice called out. Some voices were snickering while the others sounded disappointed or either angry.

"He's never gonna forgive you!" Another voice also called out.

"ShUt uP! lEt mE haVe HoPe!" I shouted back at them.

The voices went quiet. I thought right now would be the perfect timing to apologize.

I went through a portal to Ink's room. I saw him curled up on his bed, I smiled a bit and nudged him. "InkY.. wAkE uP.." I whispered, trying not to alert him or the others. "5 more minutes.." He mumbled. I frowned and nudged him again. He slowly opened his eyes, and he widened them when he saw me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOI-" I covered his mouth and gestured him to shut up. He looked angry, I hugged him and he tried pushing me off. "i'M sO SoRrY.. hE fOrCEd mE tO hElP. It'S fiNe iF yOu Don'T forgiVe mE.." I said, while looking away. He glared at me and sighed.

"I forgive you."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmicrowaves

Get ready for some fluffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff next chappppppppppppppppppppppppppp!11QQmldnkecjdowknm j cdwrvoevoe,veck

Ahem- Yes i'm fine- i'm not dying- cringyncjdhuiejn jcijn