Chaos and Salamander vs Gauntlet

NATSU'S POV

"Brain freeze can handle those little things. I don't need to waste my time with them. I hope Lucy is okay" I thought. I looked down and saw the leader wearing the gauntlet. It brought out tremendous dark energy. I landed and turn back into a human again. I walked towards him not caring whether he noticed me or not.

"Chaos!" He said, "you will be the first to witness this power" he points at me.

"You know, that gauntlet will kill you before you execute your plan" I said plainly. "You've annoyed me today by sending your little minions to stop me. Let's get this over with"

He punched the ground with the gauntlet, causing the ground to break. I jumped up since it was coming towards me.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled. He unleashed a dark sword from the gauntlet and running towards me while I landed.

"Chaos dragon sword" I chanted as a sword made of black blue flames appeared and I charged at him. We clashed our swords together causing the ground to break again.

Me and the leader continued to fight. Well, it mostly consisted of him trying to strike at me, and I dodge it. This made him frustrated, and with a yell, he threw a punch, and managed to hit me in the face. That sent me skidding backward, but when the leader smirked at his accomplishment, it faded right after i glared at the leader which terrified him.

I held up my sword and opened my mouth and started eating the chaos in the atmosphere. "When you fight someone or see other people fighting, the atmosphere around you will be filled with the smell of blood and chaos. You can use it to your advantage by eating it and gaining strength" I thought about my father's words. I smirk at him which made him flinched. I roared, as I charged at him with speed and i thrust my sword at his stomach. He yelped in pain and kicked him backwards. He crashed to floor with his face first. "Useless" I thought. I walked towards him and gathered chaos fire in my hand and punched him. He screamed in pain as my flames shot up to the sky.

"Natsu!" I hear Lucy calling me. I looked behind and saw her alone. "Where's Erza?" I thought.

"Natsu!" I hear Erza calling me. I saw Erza and Gray running with happy flying with them. They stopped when they saw me and Lucy.

"Lucy, what happened?" Erza said. "Why did you disappear like that. I was really worried"

"I. Got. Lost." Lucy said. "Sorry for making you worry.

"It's okay " Erza said.

Suddenly, I hear the man screaming. I look behind and saw the gauntlet was glowing. "Help me!" He said. The gauntlet's power consumed him and he turned into an iron giant with dark eyes and dark veins around his body.

"The leader is inexperienced" I hear gray said.

"You three stay back" I said coldly. Erza and Gray flinched, then shifted back. Lucy looked at them confused, then smiled at me. My eyes widened for a second then I look at the monster. I was about to fight it when someone landed in front of me. I was confused at first, then I realized the person. White cloak with red outlines and a red line behind the back.

"I-It's salamander!" Happy said in shock.

LUCY'S POV

"Open, gate of the knight, kastor" I said as I hold the diamond key I got from the guys that killed the former owner. Diamond keys are super rare and they are fifteen in total. The knight appeared. He was wearing a red armour with yellow outlines and red helmet with yellow outlines and a sword behind his back.

"You summon me. Are you my new owner?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm Lucy" I said. "Look, can we skip the contract later. I need you to help me seal zeref's gauntlet. Destroy it if possible"

"Understood" kastor said. "Give a few minutes to activate the seal"

"Can you do it from here?"

"I can try"

"Good" I flew up and saw an iron monster with dark eyes and dark veins around his body.

I landed in front of natsu and got ready to fight. "I'm all fired up"

"I-It's salamander" I hear happy said in shock.

"No way" I hear gray said.

I immediately started charging at the giant followed by natsu and he said "try not to get in my way" I didn't respond. Natsu and I jumped up and fly and I use my fire and punched the monster's left leg. It yelled out in pain. Natsu kicked the monster in the chest so hard that the entire body was moved.

"Whoa" I heard Gray yell.

The monster shot dark energy at me and natsu but we dodged it swiftly. "Chaos dragon saw" natsu said as chaos saws shot out from his right hand and hit the monster.

I use my fire dragon wing attack behind the monster and it yelled in pain. "Chaos dragon cannon" natsu shot out chaos ball at it. It became weakened. "Time to finish this" I fly up to the giant and I smashed it's head with my flaming leg while natsu cut off it's right arm with his chaos sword.

A light surrounded the monster and it disappeared. While everyone was distracted by the light, I used the opportunity to leave. Gemini went back to the spirit world and I put my cloak my bag and stood beside them.

"What was that?" Erza asked.

"Wait, where's salamander?" Happy asked.

"He's gone" Gray answered.

"I managed to destroy it" kastor said as he was walking towards us. "It took almost all my strength, but it's gone now"

"Thank you kastor" I said and kastor went back to the spirit world.

"Who's that?" Happy asked.

"My new diamond key. Kastor the celestial knight" I said smiling. "I summoned him because he knew how to seal the gaulet"

"Good job" natsu said. I smiled but Erza and Gray were shocked at his response.

"I can't believe salamander came here to help us" Gray said in astonishment.

"Yes, the mystery dragon slayer" Erza said. "I wonder who he is?"

"Let's go" I heard natsu as he was leaving. I carried happy and started to follow him while Erza and Gray were walking behind us.