Chapter 8: The School Knows

~~Next Day~~

//Gabriel's POV//

I saw Sam and someone was talking to him. He looks highly annoyed. I walk over to them, "I just didn't know you were gay."

"I just didn't know that it was everyone's business that I'm gay." Sam finally snaps. "It's not like I'm affecting your life, Jessica. You can tell your friends that too. Now leave, nevermind I'll leave." Sam walks away, he walks past me. I don't think he saw me. I followed after Sam, he went to his locker, he was putting his stuff in his bag.

"Hey, Sammy." Sam looks at me and he smiles, all of his frustrations melted away.

"I love you." Sam says and I nod, he walks over to me. Sam hugs me, more like he fell on me. "I hate people. Wanna skip?"

"Sam this isn't like you."

"I don't care, I need a break. I don't get breaks, I'm supposed to have all of these responsibilities. I'm the All-star, I'm a four point O student, I'm a Winchester. I don't care, I don't care." Sam says as he lets go of me he grabs his bag and slings it over his shoulder. Sam looks at me, "Are you coming with me?"

"Yeah, let me grab my stuff." he nods, I go to my locker, I grab what I need. Classwork gets put on Classroom anyways so. "Alright, where are we going?" Sam motions me to follow him.

//Sam's POV//

I start walking towards the back of the school, then I turn down the Ag and wood shop hall, no one is down here during lunch. Found that out from Dean. We walk out of the school. I take us through a shortcut on a trail. "Sam where are we going?" Gabriel asks, he grabs my hand seeing that we're far out of sight from the school and we don't have to move with haste.

"We're going to a place."

"Okay." I'm so glad he doesn't question me. We got to the place, it was a hidden lake. "Woah, this is beautiful, not compared to you but it's up there." Gabriel says seriously and I laugh. I tackle Gabriel down onto the ground, "Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too." he kisses me, I kiss back instantly. I'll never have enough of him.

"Thanks for not convincing me to stay at school."

"What kind of boyfriend would a) tell you that you have to stay in a place that you don't want to, b) not notice the frustration, and c) let you leave alone."

"One that wouldn't care, I suppose."

"Yes you suppose right. Which is why I didn't do any of those three things because I care about you. I care about you beyond belief." I adjusted so that I was laying on my back, next to Gabriel. Gabriel moved, I looked at him and he was grabbing his backpack. I sat up, watching him still. He digs through it then pulls out two lollis. I snatched the green apple, he laughs. We ate our lollis. "So my dear, what had caused you of all people to skip school?" Gabriel asks, I look at him and sigh.

"I'm just annoyed by the fact that EVERYONE has mentioned how I'm gay. Yes I'm gay get over it. Look Sam Winchester is gay but how did people find out? Oh didn't you hear? His teammate Alastair saw a text from his boyfriend saying that-gasp-he loves Sam! Who's his boyfriend? People ask, that information is dis- no it's Gabriel. Who's Gabriel? A better person than all of you combined I'd say but I don't matter at this point of the conversations, who is Gabriel? Oh! The new kid." I ranted a little out of breath.

"Wow." Gabriel wraps his arm around me. "What you're saying is that it's my fault." I playfully push him, shaking my head.

"No it's not your fault. Not how I wanted to come out to people but it was one way I guess."