Chapter One

*DISCAIMER: I have made it that Dabi/Touya is 12 years older than Shoto and Skyla*

"Toto?" I looked up at his blue eyes from his arms, my hands barely reaching to his other arm. "It's going to be okay, Skyla," Touya Todoroki smiled down at me, his red spiked hair barely moving in the wind as he ran. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere safe" he promised, still smiling. I smiled back at him.

I jolted awake, panting, breathing in and out, trying to calm my thoughts. I had that dream again, the dream of my brother taking me away from my original home. I didn't hate him for it, I knew he did what was best for me - for the both of us.

I regain my thoughts and push the memories away deep down, just like master had taught me. I hop out of my bed and put on a white tank top and black jeans, before heading downstairs to the bar.

I walk down the stairs, deliberately making my steps noticeable as I go down, a silent warning to halt any conversation that should not be for my ears. I bow to Kurogiri as I sit down at one of the leather bar stools, requesting a juice as I say hello to Dabi and Toga, who were also in the room.

Dabi didn't like me calling him Touya anymore, he said it made him think of our old life, so he renamed himself. He encouraged me to do so, but I still missed my old home a small bit, even though my blood boiled with rage whenever I remember Endeavour forcing Shoto to use me as a punching bag to train, or when he overworked us for pure enjoyment, resulting in both Dabi and my quirk harming ourselves. Dabi had suffered the most, with patches of skin and burns almost everywhere on his body. Luckily for me I only had burns or patches of skin from my elbow down to my fingertips, which could easily be covered with gloves or a long sleeved shirt when out in public.

"Where is Tomura?" I ask, my voice plain yet a hint of curiosity. It's how I was. My personality was very plain, and it was thought to be odd for me as a child, as I never cried. I still haven't, and apart of me wants to experience it at least once. Some kind of emotion other than anger or just plain numbness.

"Talking to Twice about the upcoming mission!" Squeals Toga, wearing a pink and black dress, her hair in her signature buns.

"What mi-"

"Good morning, Skyla" came a smooth voice. I turned to see the home computer open, a blank glitchy screen on.
"Good morning, master" I answered All for One, bowing to the computer.

"Skyla, we have something we need to discuss," begins Tomura Shigaraki, storming through the door with Twice in his heels. He leans in and gives me a quick hug, careful not to hug me without lifting one finger off of each hand, in order not to disintegrate me. Tomura and I were like siblings, almost like the twin brother I had to leave behind. I wonder where he was now...would he still remember me? What about dabi? Or-
"Sky, you paying attention?" Kurogiri asked softly.

"S-Sorry, got lost in thought again" I apologised, hearing All for One sigh in return.

"I asked if you know any thing about UA high school?" Tomura asked again, his tone more agitated.

"Well, I can name the teachers working there, I know the entrance exam to become accepted this year was a couple of months ago-"

"Exactly!" Yelled Tomura excitedly.

"You believe this plan of yours will succeed, Tomura?" Came All for Ones chilling voice through the computer screen.

"Yes! It's our best way master" He replied, his smile growing from ear to ear.

"I don't understand what's going on" you say quietly, looking Dabi's direction for help.

He sighed, "Tomura thought of a plan to send you to UA undercover to exploit their secrets, information, and help us plan attacks on the school" he said simply, his hands resting in the pockets of his jacket as he leant against the wall.

"THAT SOUNDS GREAT! She could get hurt!" Replied Twice, his voices always giving their opinions when they were not needed.

"B-but..." I stammered. I didn't know what to say. If I could express shock on my face, it's how I would look right now. I did not want to go to UA! It's a school for wanna be heroes with petty beliefs in the name of 'hero'! It's just a name to excuse murder and pain to others, and villian is labelled to those who do not abide by those stupid laws. I couldn't care less. Endeavour did horrible things to his family and yet he calls himself a hero.
Pathetic.

"Skyla Shigaraki" All for Ones voice came stern. " You will go and you will succeed." He simply said, with no room for me to protest- not that I would dare.

"Guess I'm going to UA" I sighed, resting a scarred hand under my chin to prop me up.

"How can she get into UA without Reccommendations or doing the entrance exam?" Toga asked, staring at Tomura.

His smile only grew.

(Thankyou so much for reading! This is my first story on this platform so let me know if you like it! Also the reason All for One called Skyla Skyla Shigaraki is because All for One's last name is Shigaraki, so when he adopted Tomura, his last name became Shigaraki, as did yours. Dabi remained with no last name, as he chose that. Chapter two out soon!!!)