Chapter Four

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me!"

I turned around where I saw Katsuki Bakugo, standing next to the unconscious body of an old drunk. I was going to respond that I didn't need his help, when another person walked over. The person was a woman, tall and thin, ear rings hanging low past her chin.

"Excuse me, but aren't you that kid that was caught by the Sludge Villain?"

I looked up at Bakugo, startled. I didn't know he was caught by a villain! He clearly looked frustrated and embarrassed by the situation, so much so he didn't answer.

"How about you mind your own business before I make you." I respond, making her jump. She glared at me before walking away. I looked toward Bakugo but he had his head down, his hair covering his eyes.

The rest of the trip was silent, which I didn't mind. I had a lot on my mind with U.A. I was still thinking of how to approach classmates, how I would gain information without being caught.

The train's speakers announced my stop, and I hopped up, not bothering to wave to Bakugo behind me. I had known him once, but that didn't seem to matter now. I wasn't going to see him anymore anyways.

*X*X*X*

I walked up to the tall building of U.A. High School, the Hero School. I nearly barfed right there. The place was hideous - it was filled with bright colours everywhere. I began to get even more angry when people started to stare at me continuously. I thought for sure at first that it was my arms - after all they were purple and black, from burns and bruises - but they weren't staring at my arms at all, due to the fact I was wearing a black long sleeved shirt underneath my U.A. uniform. I didn't care if it was against the rules. So what were they staring at?! I was started to get really angry.

I looked at the slip of paper I had:

Hero Course Class 1-A

I walked through the hallways until I saw the classroom. The door was huge for some reason, almost reaching to the roof. But, it did have 1-A written on it, so I pushed the door wide open, walking inside without a care. But before I could properly take a look around, I froze, as did most of the class.

Sitting in the back corner, all by himself, was a boy with the exact same red and white hair split as me, the only difference was a burn covered his left eye. My eyes widened, my breath catching. I felt completely frozen in the huge doorway.

H-he looked like my brother...