Part 5 : Mahi and Virat-MahiRat!

Virat entered Mahi's room as he was gonna stay with Mahi Bhai tonight. He saw Mahi half lying on the bed with his eyes closed and slowly walked inside.

Virat went near Mahi Bhai, adjusted his pillows and pulled over the comforter carefully.

Virat tiptoed towards the sofa, so as to not disturb Mahi Bhai's sleep and quietly settled down on sofa. As he sat down, he looked towards Mahi Bhai to make sure he didn't make any noise or disturbed Bhai and smiled a little after being assured that Bhai was asleep.

"Ahh-" Mahi winced slightly in his sleep, fidgeting his legs with restlessness.

Virat quickly got up and went near Mahi. He noticed Mahi fidgeting his legs, still being asleep.

"Bhai-" Virat looked at him worriedly.

Mahi was just fidgeting his legs continuously.

"I think.." Virat sat on the floor itself near Mahi Bhai's legs and started pressing his legs slowly. "..his legs are paining."

Virat smiled as Mahi became relaxed soon after Virat started pressing his legs and stopped fidgeting his legs.

Virat kept pressing Mahi Bhai's legs slowly. Mahi seemed quite more relaxed and comfortable.

Who would say it was Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni?

Well-it wasn't!

"I know your legs must be paining from before but you won't say it! In fact you didn't even want any of us to stay with you because we are tired. Never think about yourself!" Virat complained to a asleep Mahi in hushed voice. "Always--"

"-think about us before yourself!" Virat's voice became smaller. "And it was me who... who was selfish enough to just think about myself. I know you're hurt and angry, Bhai. You should be. How would I ever express how sorry I'm?!"

Virat looked at Mahi Bhai remorsefully but averted his eyes after a moment. Bhai will forgive him, won't he?

He always does!

Virat didn't even budge from his place for an hour and kept pressing Mahi Bhai's legs so that he won't wake up. That was the most important thing that moment, wasn't it?

At least for Virat, it was!

After some time, Virat was continuously rubbing his eyes as he tried to stay awake.

"Why am I feeling sleepy so soon today?" Virat yawned.

"I don't generally sleep so soon." Virat muttered to himself as he glanced the clock and it was just 10:30 yet.

Virat tried his best to stay awake but didn't realise when he fell asleep on floor only in the same position.

Mahi was half lying on bed against pillows and Virat was sitting on floor against the bed, his head lying near Mahi Bhai's legs and he gripped Mahi Bhai's legs as sleep came over him.

No, it wasn't Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni at all!

Well--

Some time later, Mahi woke up feeling someone's grip on his legs. He slowly opened his eyes and tilted his head a little. To his surprise, he saw-

Was Virat-?

Mahi was almost going to jerk away his legs but then realised that Virat was asleep.

-Virat was gripping his legs in sleep, his head lying near his legs and he was sitting on floor against the bed.

"Virat.." Mahi whispered, a bit guiltily.