More Guests

Harry's POV

"One more hour Harry, one more hour...", Harry thought to himself while he was in the cafeteria of London General Hospital. Being a 22 year old surgeon means that not a lot of patients trust him to be able to do complicated surgeries. Harry was a genius, he had finished high school at the age of 12, and got his doctors degree at age 18, a lot earlier compared to other students. At the moment it was 6pm, and his shift ended at 7pm. His thought were interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Hey Mum!"

"Hey honey, I just wanted to let you know that we are going to have a couple guests staying over for about four weeks"

This was common, Anne always tried to help who she could and let them stay as long as they needed, so this wasn't a surprise to Harry.

"Ok, how many are staying this time?"

" Four boys about your age"

"Ok" Harry sighs. "I'll see at home mum, when are they coming"

"They will be here when you come home tonight"

"Ok mum, I gotta go, just got paged for a surgery I'll see you later love you!"

"Bye hun good luck on your surgery!"

"Thanks mum bye!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MUM IM HOME!!!" Harry shouted as he walked through the door of their home on the outskirts of London. "HARRY HUN WE ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Anne shouted back. Harry but down his keys and wallet on the kitchen counter before washing his hands and heading into the living room.

"Hey hun how was work?"

"It was ok, although one of my patients passed today."

"Aw, Haz I'm sorry."

"S'okay" I said turning my attention to the boys sitting on the opposite couch from my mum. As I turned around, the first thing I saw were piercing ocean blue eyes and my breathing hitched, I hoped he didn't notice either. I looked at the owner of those eyes, he was shorter, light brown feathery hair and a little stubble on his chin. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him for some reason. He wore tight black skinny jeans and a white shirt with gray strips and a little jean jacket over it with white and green trainers. I knew I was gay but I had never felt this much attraction for a single person before. I was probably staring for too long and the blush that crept up my neck probably didn't help. I turned my attention to the boy that was introducing himself to me. "Hey mate I'm Liam!" he said. "Hey 'm Harry, nice to meet you!" I said smiling. The pleasantries continued down the line of boys until it got the ocean blue eyed boy. He reached his hand to shake mine and I took it sending a shock up my arm. I ignored it and kept smiling as he introduced himself. "Hey I'm Louis!" he said smiling. His smile was so beautiful and infectious the way his eyes chronicled as he smiled. "H-Harry" was all I could get out. Louis smirked at me and I swear I could have fainted right then and there.

Mum broke me out of my trance asking me to help the boys get settled down stairs. Since my mum always takes in people who need a place to stay for a bit we converted our basement into 5 small bedrooms, a common bathroom and I small lounge area with a TV that's guests could use. Taking my eyes away from Louis, I led them down the stairs to the room they would be staying in.

"So mate, you a doctor or somthin'" Niall the blonde one asked. I had just noticed I was still in my scrubs from work, "Yes I am, I'm an attending surgeon at London General Hospital in the city". "Wow you must be pretty smart then" Zayn said. "I suppose" I say with a shrug. "Oh he's just being modest, he is a genius, got his PHD in medical studies at 18" I turn towards the voice and see my mum coming down the stairs with some more blankets seeing as it can get a little cold down here. I see Louis raising his eyebrows in surprise at what my mum said and I feel the blush creeping onto my neck and cheeks. I never liked to tell people I was a genius because I always thought people who take it as my trying to brag about my smarts.

After explaining where everything was I let them get settled as they would be staying for 4 weeks. I went up to my room which was on the top floor of the house and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on and started stripping my scrubs off. Sighing I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over my muscles letting them relax. Closing my eyes all I see are those blue orbs that belong to Louis. Sighing again I take my shampoo and start to wash my curly hair which has almost gotten to shoulder length. After rinsing the suds out of my hair and washing my body, I turn the water off and step out putting a fluffy white towel around my waist. After changing into sweatpants and a sweatshirt I go down the stairs into the kitchen not bothering with my hair. I walk in to see my mom and the boys talking. I smile and kiss my mum on the cheek as I walk over towards the fridge to look for something to eat. "There is some left over slag bol in there if you want some" my mum said, "thanks" I say as I pull the container out of the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat it up a bit.

The rest go into the living room to continue their conversation while I sit at the counter and eat while catching up on some emails from work.

"Do you ever stop working?". I jump in my seat not knowing anyone else was in here. "Um sometimes" i say not really knowing was to say. He laughs at that and it was the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard. The way his high pitched but rugged voice sounds and the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled. I smile to myself thinking about how beautiful this man was. Of course he could never know, but what's the harm in thinking it.

Louis grabs a glass of water and ruffles my hair as he walks back into the other room saying "you should take a break from it once in a while". I smile to myself again as I finish my meal and put the dishes in the dishwasher. After cleaning up I go into the living room to say goodnight to everyone even though it's only 10 o'clock I have to be up at 5:30am to do my morning routine and get to work on time.

After saying goodnight I head into my room, brush my teeth and fall asleep dreaming of those blue eyes and the crinkles by those eyes when he smiled.