Home Alone

Louis' POV

I wake up around 8:30am to an empty house. There is note left on the kitchen counter that says

Louis,
The boys and I are going to go play some footy in the park down the road and will be back around noon-ish. Anne said that she is going to go see a friend for the day and will be back in time for dinner. And Harry went on a run and should be back soon so the house is all yours!
                 - Liam

Ok great. I think to myself as I grab a bowl of cereal. As I finish eating and start cleaning up, Harry comes in from his run and holy fuck does he look hot. He has basketball shorts on and no shirt the sweat dripping down his abs. I suck in a breath trying to distract myself from my now half hard dick. "Hey Louis" he smiles at me and goes to the sink to get a glass of water. "H-hey Harry" I say clearing my throat willing myself to look away from his body. He catches me staring and smirks. "Like whatcha see?" "What? No sorry I um I didn't mean to stare, sorry" I ramble out blushing. He chuckled and walks over to me pulling me into a kiss and I moan. I put my hands on his biceps and I feel my dick witch in my sweatpants. Fuck. Harry licks my bottom lip asking for entrance again and I immediately grant it. He mains as our tongues come in contact and that makes me moan. I could honestly listen to him make those sounds all day. I suddenly decide that Harry has too much poseer and I flip us so he's pinned against the counter again. He moans as I tug on his hair. "Like that? Like when I pull on your hair?" "Yes Lou" he moans again as I tug on it again. I tap his thighs and he gets the signal to jump onto the counter. I move myself to be in between his legs and break this kiss moving my lips to his neck nibbling just below his ear making him moan again and I can feel how much my dick loves how loud he is. I nip and suck a bruise on his neck blowing air on it to make him shiver. He's pants while he puts his lips back onto mine deepening the kiss. I move my hands and place them on his thighs moving up closer towards the area that craves attention. His breath hitches my when I brush a finger over his clothed dick. I move my hand and start palming him through his short as he moans into my mouth. My dick is fully hard and I break the kiss going down his chest kissing his pecs and playing his his nipples. His back arches with a breathy moan. I'm between kisses I say "bedroom". He understands what I'm getting at and hops off the counter pulling me up the stairs into his room. I connect our lips again when we enter his room shutting the door with my foot and pressing him against the wall. His hand goes down to my sweatpants and starts palming me making me moan. I push him towards the bed making him fall back onto it not once break the kiss. I feel his hands go to my ass and he squeezes it make me moan again. I break the kiss to take my shirt off. "What do you want Haz" "urg god Louis touch me, please touch me" "not yet Haz what do you want me to do" "mouth I want your mouth on my now". I nod and run my hands down his chest and reach his shorts. I look up at him for approval and he nods his head impatiently. That gives me the confidence to pull down both his boxers and shorts in one go. His hard dick springs free and slaps against his stomach. He moans at the feeling of not being trapped. I gasp at the size of him. He whines impatiently and that pulls me back into reality and I start to stricken him. He moans at the feeling which urges me to go faster. As i stricken him faster his back arches off the mattress "Lou" he moans my name and I can't take the arousal any longer. I like his head and take him in. He gasps and I hollow my cheeks and start bobbing my head up and down. I hum around him which makes him moan. "Close, Lou I'm close -Ah" his hands go to my head and fist my hair. I start to go faster taking him even deeper and letting his tip hit the back of my throat. This sends him over the edge coming down my throat with a loud moan. I lick my lips and smile at him while he comes down from his high " taste so good Haz did so good for me" he sighs and pulls me up for a kiss. Kiss me he flips us over so now he's on top. He starts kissing down my chest and gets to the waistline of my sweatpants sucking a bruise into my hip making me moan. He pulls my boxer and sweatpants in one motion and immediately take me into his mouth. I throw my head back and moan fisting the sheets. I buck my hip up into his mouth but he doesn't gag like I thought he would. I look at him surprised and he pulls off kissing my thighs "I have no gag reflex Lou" this makes me moan and put my hands in his hair pulling him back up to my throbbing dick. He takes me all the way in and I moan bucking ny hips again. He pulls off again and I whine impatiently. "I want you to fuck my mouth love" I moan at what he said and the nickname. He goes back down on me and looks up at me through his eyelashes telling me I can start thrusting. I start slow but the feeling is so immense. I start thrusting faster into him chasing the high. I feel the familiar tingle in my stomach and my muscles start to tense. I can't give him any warning before I come down his throat with one last thrust. He sucks my through my high licking his lips like I had done before. He crawls up on the bed and lays next to me breathing heavily. "You are so good at that Haz fuck" he giggles and says thanks. I get so lost inside his eyes could you believe it. In that moment, looking into his eyes I feel myself fall for him even more than I already have.

"God Harry you are fucking amazing" he laughs and blushes "thanks Lou, so are you". "Are you ok? I know you wanted to take it slow and I'm sorry that we didn't wait to do that but—" Harry cuts me off laughing. "You make it sound like we had sex jeez Lou and yes I'm ok. I wanted that. I want you" he looks deep and my eyes and says "Louis, will you be my boyfriend?" I gasp not expecting that. I prop myself on my elbow to look at him properly. "I will definitely be your boyfriend but I really thought you wanted to go slow Harry" he looks down and starts fiddling with his fingers. "Do you not want this?" "What no I want this I want this really bad but when we first kissed you said you want to take it slow. Haz that was last night" "I know but I changed my mind I cant let my insecurities hold me back from something I really want and that something is you Louis" he looks me in the eyes smiling. I smile too and say "Ok yes I will be your boyfriend but if you ever want us to slow down tell me and we will ya?" "Ya ok Lou now can you kiss me?" I chuckle and lean down to kiss him and he fall asleep cuddling together in his room.