Maybe I Have Feelings

Harry's POV

Tomorrow is my day off which is nice, I'm going back to the day shift because I was just filling in for someone last week on the night shift. I went to bed around 10 o'clock but I still can't fall asleep. My mind keeps going back to Louis and if I can trust him and how he makes me feel. I sigh deciding I'm just going to get a glass of water to cool down.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and see that the light is already on. I walk in and see Louis sitting there with a cup of tea in his hands. "Louis? It's almost midnight what are you doing up?". He shrugs and says that he can't sleep. I hum in agreement and walk to the cabinet to get a glass. "So why are you up then" he asks. "Cant sleep". He nods his head in understanding taking a sip of his tea. "Why can't you sleep?" Louis asks me. "Just thinking about a lot of things" I say with a sigh "you?". "Same", I hum again. There is a silence between us like we both want to say something but don't know how to say it. "I had a lo—" "Thanks fo—" we say at the same time. He giggles the most beautiful giggle and I forget what I was going to say. "Sorry you go ahead" I say. "No it's ok you go". "Ok well I was just going to say that I had a lot of fun with you today, really helped me take my mind off of things" I say with a slight smile. "I had a lot of fun too Haz and I wanted to thank you for coming with me today" we smile at each other and suddenly we are only standing a few inches away from each other, toes touches. I realize I'm this moment that maybe I do have feelings for him that are strong. Louis breaks the silence. "Haz" "yeah?" "Can i kiss you?" "Yes" I breath out. He smile and his face comes closer to me. I look at his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes. Louis connects our lips and all I can feel are his arms around my waist and his soft small lips fitting perfectly on mine. I taste the tea on his lips and my mind is racing but with only one thought, Louis Louis Louis. We slowly detach our lips but I can't help but keep my eyes closed holding onto that electric shock going through me that feels like fireworks. I open my eyes after a couple seconds and all I see are Louis' ocean blue orbs staring back at my forest green orbs. I can't help myself and I lean in to kiss him again. He smiles into the kiss as I try to deepen it running my tongue along his lower lip asking for entrance. He lets his lips slightly and I push my tongue in to explore his mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance but ultimately everyone wins. He smirks against my lips and pushes me back into the counter and I moan. I break the kiss panting, "Stop, we have to stop". "Why?" He says and goes back in for another kiss. I put my hands on his chest to stop him and he looks at me confused. "Are you ok did you not want this?" He asks a little nervous. "No god no I want this I really do but I just think we need to take it slow" I sigh looking down at my feet and say "I'm sorry but I'm still a little uneasy about relationships because of what happened in the past and I don't want that to happen again". "Haz" he put two fingers on my chin and lifts it so he's looking into my eyes "it's ok if you want to take it slow, I know trust is something that's not given but earned and I will be everything in my power to show you that you can trust me and that I'd never hurt you". I smile as a few tears roll down my cheeks. "Oh baby, come here don't cry" he laughs a little wiping the tears off my face with his thumb pads and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you Lou, so much" "you don't have to thank me, and di you just call me Lou?". I blush " yes is that ok? I don't have to call you that if you don't like it. Or I can find another one or just not call you a nickname if u don't like them" I ramble. "Haz, calm down I like the nickname" he says smiling and pecking my lips. I smile too and pull him into a hug. "It's almost 1:30am, we should go to bed ya?" "Ya I guess, goodnight Lou" "goodnight Hazza". Louis kisses me goodnight and I go up to bed falling asleep easily with the thought of Louis' perfect lips on mine and a smile on my face.