Chapter 1.1: Arizona and Jo - Drunken night

Arizona has had a hard long day at work so heads to Joes.
"Three shots please Joe" she says as she sit down at the bar. Joe put three shot glasses in front of her and begins to fill them one by one, each time Arizona picking them up and shooting them back.
"Bad day?" Joe asks her sounding concerned.
"Yeah. Another three please" looking down at the table playing with her fingers. Joe pours another three with Arizona instantly throwing them back, not even pulling a face "Three more". Joe is hesitant "Dr Robbins I'm going to need your keys" he holds his hand out as Arizona places them in his palm, he pours three more.

"Hi Joe, beer please" Arizona turns her head to see Jo has just sat beside her. "Oh hey Dr Robbins" Jo smiles at Arizona then picks up her beer. The two women sit in silence drinking until Arizona turns to her "shots?" She asks the brunette. Debating for a moment "Sure, why not". The two throw back shots, becoming quite drunk, unsure of how much they have had.
"Me and Alex broke up" She blurts out. Stunned and unsure of what to say, Arizona sits wide eyed with her mouth open in shock "W-what, why?". Giggling she responds "he doesn't love me" spinning round on her chair "anyway, I'm getting out of here" she stumbles off her stool "you coming?". The blonde stands up "where to?". Jo steps in close to Arizona "your place", before she can answer the brunette grabs her hand and pulls her out of the bar.

The two stumble home. When arriving at the door Arizona searches her bag for the keys, finding them, she then tries to unlock the door, struggling to get the key in the lock they both giggle and try to hold themselves up. Jo steps in beside her and manages to open the door, with Arizona then falling through it and landing on the floor, causing Jo to burst into historical laughter.
"Don't laugh at me" she says in a stern voice, pulling herself up by the door handle. "Here let me help you" jo says holding her hand out so she can pull herself up. The blonde turns around and closes the door when she feels Jos body up against her back. Sweeping her hair out of the way, she begins to kiss her neck and push her up against the door. Arizona begins to moan lightly. Jo slides her hand round Arizona's stomach, and then down into her pants causing her to moan and tilt her head back into the brunettes shoulder. Using two fingers she begins to massage her clit. Arizona is starting to breathe heavily and all she wants to do is rip Jos clothes off. She turns around and grabs Jos face, bashing her lips into hers. Jo let's out a soft moan allowing Arizona to slide her tongue in. She pushes jo back slightly and rips her shirt open, then sliding it off the brunette arms. Stepping in again to kiss her. She begins to glide her hands up jos back and unclips her bra, pulling it down and off her arms. Whilst the two women's tongues fight for dominance, Arizona walks with Jo over to the sofa, unlocking lips to push her down. She bends over and unbuttons Jos jeans, pulling them down and off her. The blonde then makes quick work of unzipping her own trousers and pulling them off. She then climbs on top of the brunette, hands around her neck, passionately kissing her, then kissing from her jawline downwards desperate to hear Jo moan. Jos hands have started to make their way up Arizona's back under her top, then starting to lift it up, Arizona raises her arms above her head to remove it, bending back down to kiss her neck. Jo begins to moan gently in Arizona's ear, Jo then reaching her hand into Arizona's underwear once again. "Oh god" the blonde quietly moans and bites down on the brunettes neck. Jo flips Arizona onto her back and lays on top of her, she begins to suck on her nipples. She runs her fingers through Arizona's folds, gently sliding two fingers into her entrance, slowly pulsing in and out. Moaning, Arizona arches her back and runs her fingers through Jos hair. As the blondes moans get louder she pulls the brunette up for a deep kiss, biting her lip. "I want you" Arizona moans against jos lips. The blonde, still laying down, pulls the brunette up so that she's now sitting over her face. Arizona begins to slowly run her tongue through jos folds, causing her body to shake she leans over and grabs Arizona's breast, squeezing them. She begins to move her hips as Arizona's tongue speeds up. "Fuck" she says as she lays down and starts to suck Arizona's clit. Arizona's body soon begins to tremble, she starts to moan louder until she is realising and screaming Jos name, her reaction causes Jo to moan louder so Arizona goes faster until Jo screams and falls weak.
"Oh wow" jo says trying to get her breath back as she climbs off Arizona and lays down next to her. "Wow indeed" Arizona giggles.

The next day...