Chapter 1.3: Arizona and Jo - I know what you like, remember

That evening...

Jo texts Arizona
9:20PM Jo: Hey, are you okay?

Arizona reads the text but doesn't reply

Jo texts Arizona again
10:49PM Jo: Arizona?

Arizona doesn't reply, and goes to have a bath to try and relax.

Arizona gets out of the bath and wraps a towel around herself, she goes downstairs to make herself a hot chocolate. She's in the kitchen when there's a knock on the door. She goes to answer it and it's Jo.

"What are you doing here?" Arizona asks. Jo walks in, stepping past Arizona "you didn't reply to my text". Arizona groans and shuts the door "I didn't want to talk, that's why I didn't reply" she walks back through to the kitchen and Jo follows "so what do you want?" The brunette asks as she moves away from Jo. "I want you" she replies. Arizona looks up to her and cannot find any words. "This doesn't have to be anything serious Arizona. No one needs to know" she begins to walk round to Arizona. "Jo, stop" she starts stepping back. "Why?" Jo smirks and continues slowly stepping over to her. "I won't be able to stop myself this time. We umm we can't do this" she has walked back into the counter now. Jo continues stepping towards her and is now right in front or Arizona. She reaches for the blondes towel and slowly starts to undo it. Arizona grabs onto the towel trying to hold it together, Jo looks into her eyes and pulls her hands down, then continuing to remove her towel. As she opens it she looks down at her body, letting go of the towel then pulling Arizona forwards off the cabinet so it drops to the floor. She leans in and gently bites the blondes ear then whispering "Do you want to help me take my clothes off?". Arizona looks into Jos eyes, then down at the towel on the floor. "hey, look at me" Jo says as she lifts the blondes chin up. "Your move" she takes a couple steps back looking up and down at Arizonas naked body. Arizona gently bites her finger, then gliding it along her lip. Taking a deep breath, "Come here" she says. "Mhm okay" Jo steps in close.

Arizona starts to take the brunettes jacket off, slowly, then unbuttoning her shirt, Jo drops it off her shoulders. Arizona looks down at Jos see through black lace bra "Jo - I", "what?" She replies. "How could I not remember this?" Arizona looks up biting her lip. "Well" Jo says whilst unclipping her bra and dropping it to the floor. "You can make this a night to remember" the brunette giggles.

Arizona looks down at her bare chest "I definitely will", she smiles. She pulls Jo in and starts to passionately kiss her neck, sucking against her pulse point, one arm wrapped around the brunettes back and then a hand firmly grasping around her neck. Jo begins to lightly moan and Arizona grins against her neck hearing it.

Swiftly, the blonde spins around, still with Jo in her arms, pushing her bum against the counter. Arizona pulls back from kissing her neck and whilst locked in eye contact with the brunette, she slides up her pencil skirt and starts to rubs her inner thigh. Jos head fulls back from the increasing pleasure. Arizona smirks and moves her head down and begins to gently suck on one of her nipples. As Jos moans start to intensify, Arizonas hand moves up and begins to rub over her panties, "Mhm do I turn you on?" she giggles as she feels how soaked the brunettes panties are. "Obviously, it's why I came back for more" she says in a moan and runs her fingers through the blondes beautiful hair, then lifting her head and moving her to the other breast. Arizona bites and sucks harder on her nipple, getting more of a reaction out of the brunette. Arizona moves up and locks eyes with Jo "And you're going to cum again for me".

Jo giggles and leans in, bashing their lips together, then moving her hands and firmly grasps them around Arizonas neck. The pair biting eachothers lips and playing with eachothers tongues, the blonde then moves her hands and makes quick work or pulling the brunettes pencil skirt down past her hips, disconnecting lips for a few moments whilst she pushes it right down to the floor, then continuing. Jos moans become deeper and she slows the kissing down, "struggling to kiss me?" Arizona smirks as she pulls back and fondles with the brunettes perky breasts. Jo looks down and slightly bites her lip, whilst also slightly out of breath. Her chest visibly moving rapidly up and down from the teasing.