Chapter5

Madison's pov

I woke up and all I seen was black I couldn't move I tried my hardest but couldn't why why did this happen where's Shawn,cam,Nash,and Tay all I wanted was to wake up . Sure Cameron done this but I still love him like a brother I miss Shawn so much. Aaliyah was the best sister I could wish for and I don't know what happened to joey as was like my sister but my bff we used to spend every day with each other until Carly and grace moved to our school.

Carly and grace our mean their mine and joeys bullies but these past weeks joeys acting weird I don't know what happend we don't spend time together but when we do she either acts like nothing's wrong or she stays away from me I don't like it I wish it was back to before Carly and grace moved to our school.

Shawns Pov

I want my mini rapper ( nick name for madison ) to wake up they said she
wouldn't wake up but I think she will I'm gonna go talk to the guys and joey.

Skip to Shawn talking to the guys and joey.

I went to go talk to cam and he had tears in his eyes like the rest of us I wanted to cry but I didn't I wanted to stay strong all of the guys are here I texted them and they came to the hospital (let's pretend they live in Canada all of them ) none of them knew my sister because she was allways out or was hanging with her friends mostly joey though but she knew Cam,Nash,and Tay they all thought she was hot but she's my sister and I don't like it I don't leave her alone with them.

When I talked to cam he said he knew what was wrong with joey. When I asked him what he said that the to girls grace and Carly bully us. I dint like it but cam said " Joey is taking orders or something they basically tell her what to do and she does it I've seen them do it " I was so mad because I think I like Joey more than a friend and then this happens I wonder if Joey likes me.

Joeys pov

Shawn went out of Madison's hospital room and I went in along with Whitney and jerrylin I called them and told them what happend there Madison's and my friends when we went in madison looked lifeless and all I was thinking was this is my fault.

Whitney's pov

I went into Madison's hospital room with jerrylin and Joey and she didn't look good man I'm telling you she looked lifeless. I was gonna cry but I wanted to stay strong madison is my riding buddy along with Joey but Madison made me laugh we would both laugh so hard in class the teachers would get so mad I can't stand to see her like this.

Linens pov ( jerrylin but it's her nickname so yeah)

I went in Madison's hospital room with Whitney and Joey she looked dead but still breathing the doctors said she wouldn't wake up but none of us want her to die because she's 1 of the four musketeers along with me Whitney and Joey. Plus we all promised whoever dies first we have to wear a bikini and a horse head to their funeral and we don't want to do that.

Joeys pov

I asked Whitney and linen to step out for a second and when they did I broke down into tears but soft tears so they wouldn't hear me. I sat in a chair next to Madison's hospital bed and started talking and asking her if she remembers all the fun times like going to New York and watching her brother on tv and talking about how I would tell her that I had a crush on her twin brother Shawn.

She would tell me who she had a crush on but then she would say but my crushes never like me back she's only had four boyfriends and they were just using her. Me on the other hand I had a lot of boyfriends in the past but I dont see why they don't like her I mean she's really pretty and so am I but I guess I'm prettier to them but I don't see it.

Anyway our bullies are making me spend less time with Madison and I do what they say because they said they would hurt my family and the people I care about and I don't want that to happen I finally got up and walked to the door and said goodbye to Madison.

When I opened the door I said who wants to go next and linen said she did I moved so she could go in and then sat next to Whitney and waited.

Linens pov

I went into Madison's hospital room by myself and sat next to her bed in a chair when I started talking I just rambled on and on about how we all missed her and that she needed to wake up because we're all falling apart. I didn't know what to say so I said bye and let Whitney go in.

Whitney's pov

When I went in Madison's hospital room I sat in a chair next to her bed and said that my horses miss her and that we all miss her and she needed to wake up so my horses and her friends and me don't get lonely but I couldn't speak any more without crying so I said bye and exited her room.

Joey, linen,and Whitney's pov

When Whitney exited the room we all bursts into tears and when we finally contained our selfs we went in her room set our beds up got our clothes out of linens car set them down in Madison's hospital room and went to bed.