chapter 7

Linens pov

I hope jack g asked me out I really like him. I hope he likes me to but who knows.

Jacks pov

I'm thinking of asking jerrylin out but I don't know if she likes me I hope she does because then my life would be complete.
I mean I know I just met her but damn I think I'm in love.
**************************************************************************************************************
Skip to when they just talk about madison.

Shawn's pov
I was telling the boys about madison when I heard the sound I never wanted to hear.
Nurses came in and I started freaking out I mean I'm scared I don't want her to die even tho I say it a couple times I don't mean it.

The doctors came out and said that she had a 10% chance of waking up.
None of us wanted to believe it. We all prayed and talked to her in private.

When everyone was back in the waiting room except I think her name was whitney she was in Madison's room.
She came running in the waiting room and said Yall Madison's up at that point we were all running into Madison's room and I think we almost suffocated her.

Whitney's pov

Everyone was in the waiting room except me I was in Madison's room talking to her then I remembered what we used to say my friend my friend and when I looked at her face she was getting up and she said my friend my friend. I said hold on let me get the others.

I was running and when I got to the waiting room I said Yall Madison's up and we all ran to her room.

Madison's pov

I heard whitney talking then she brought up this thing we used to say.
My friend my friend.
And I woke up and whitney looked at me surprised and I said my friend my friend.
Whitney said hold on let me get the others and I was like it probably just cam,Tay, shawn, linen,joey, and Nash
But no there was way more boys that I didn't know and they all just hugged me I swear if they didn't let go sooner I probably would have past out.

After the reunion and meeting the other guys they were all super cute and nice.
The doctors said that they would do some tests then I would be free to go.
After about 2 more hours everyone left except shawn and Whitney.
I was free to go home and Whitney was spending the night and so were the rest of the guys plus joey and linen. They just had to get their stuff.