Chapter 2

😄 maddies pov 😃

When I walked into the living room my best friend Joey was sitting on the couch she looked up and saw me and had wide eyes.

😨 joey's pov 😱

When someone walked into Madison's living room I looked up and saw mady my eyes went wide when I saw what she was wearing she saw and said I know I didn't think anyone was gonna be here I just nodded and said what r u doing she said she was making food and wanted to know what Shawn wanted so she went downstairs to ask but then everybody saw her and now she's here so will u go ask what they want.
I said sure and got up to go ask but when I was about to go in I heard them saying stuff like dand she's hot and I was getting hard whatever that means.

So I went in and they looked at me and cam my twin brother said what in a rude tone so I went off I said listen here bub don't talk to me like that even though ur like 30 seconds older than me were still the same age so don't speak to me like that ever again I just came in here because madison felt weird coming back in here and she wanted to know what u wanted to eat so what do u want.

Shawn said tacos and the boys agreed.
When I walked out I hear cam say bitch and Shawn said no she's just in a bad mood and he started playing his guitar again.

I've always liked Shawn anyway ones I got into the kitchen madison was on the counter on her phone when I came in she looked up and said well.