Chapter 6

Shawns pov

I walked into Madison's hospital room one more time and her friends were in there Joey was still up and I said " how you holding up " she said " not good but trying to stay strong " I said " you can let it all out its ok " she said " ok but first will you lay with me until I fall asleep " I didn't want to be rude so I said " ok "

Joeys pov

Shawn walked in Madison's hospital room and we talked for a bit then I asked him if he would lay with me till I fell asleep. He said " ok "

TBH I was exited and when he laid down he cuddled me and I felt sparks. I turned around so I was facing him and we were just staring into each others eyes it was awesome. I wonder if he felt sparks to?

Whitneys pov

I woke up and saw that Shawn and Joey we're cuddling so I took a lot of pictures. Then I woke up linen and she took pictures too. They were so cute together I wish they would just get together already.

Linens pov

I was woken up by Whitney and she pointed to Shawn and Joey cuddling so I took pictures of course I hope they get together soon they would be a really cute couple.

Madison's pov

I heard voices and pictures being taken I hope it's not of me I probably look uglier than normal. I wish I could wake up but I don't think anybody misses me.

Shawns probably like yes I don't have an annoying sister anymore.

Joeys probs like I have better friends than her.

Linens probably like I have joey and Whitney.

Whitney's probably like I have linen and Joey.

Shawns pov

I woke up with Joey in my arms and Madison's friends gone. I was getting up when Joey woke. Up I said " I'm sorry did I wake you". She said "no" . I got up and Joey followed I thought it was cute she lookes like she's half asleep so I said "get on my back" she wasn't sure at first but she did it.

Me and Joey went to get food and when we went in the vending machine place thingy. We found Madison and joeys friends.

They just kept smiling I was confused I think Joey was to but I didn't ask any questions I just got food and left with them.

Joeys pov

Once me and Shawn got to the vending machines we found Whitney and linen there they just kept smiling and giggling I was confused but to tired to ask questions so we got food and we all left the vending machines.

We went to the waiting area and all these boys were there I only knew Nash,Tay,and,cam but they probably know the other boys that are sleeping.

Shawns pov

We walked to the waiting area and all the guys were sleeping so I woke them up when they all finally woke up they introduced themselves when they were done we went back to Madison's room and just hung out for a while I noticed jerrylin hitting it off with Jack G.

Linens pov

We went in the waiting room and saw all these guy's sleeping Shawn woke them up and they introduced themselves. I think it was jack g he is cute.

After they introduced themselves we hung out in Madison's room talking. I was talking to Jack G a lot he's hot I is to be more than friends.

Jack Glinskys pov

When Shawn woke us up and we introduced ourselves this girl who was really pretty kept looking at me and when we got to Madison's room me and her kept talking and I found out her name is jerrylin but everybody called her linen. I think I like linen more than friends.