5. More and More

Yue has been sneaking inside HeDi's tent almost every night for the past month. He loves to find her there in the morning, looking cute with her hair finally loose... He lives for that morning fluffy hair of hers that is as untamable as she is! And he loves to mess it up even more every morning before she styles it into one or two buns.

However, exactly as the Wiseman predicted, HeDi needs more and more of her each day. There is this monster inside of him that is growing and growing, greedy and needy.

By now, HeDi takes her hand all the time to interlock her fingers, he kisses her forehead for whatever reason, he spies on her when she is changing clothes before bed or when she wakes up, thinking he is asleep...

They also had another flashforward a few days ago, when they were playing with Roar and their fingers accidentally met in his fur. They stopped breathing as they saw the image: Yue was about to dive into the creek and took all her garments off. "Hey! Are you coming or not?" she screamed back at him. Once again, they pretended nothing had happened. He would never admit he has seen her naked in his head! And she would never admit to calling him to join her when naked!

They might be innocent, but their parents well taught them that being naked in front of another person is for life-mates only.

***

HeDi opens his eyes today and there she is, as pretty as always. It has been a year since this little elf arrived to rock his world, as if sent from above to make him feel he belongs somewhere.

Yue feels the magnetic stare and opens her eyes, yawning noisily with her mouth open wide...

"Good morning, YuYu."

"Good morning, DiDi." Yue has been calling him DiDi since she started sleeping there, and he adores how she makes it sound naughty and charming at the same time.

HeDi bends down, kisses her forehead, and messes up her rebel morning hair. Yue giggles, she adores their routine.

"I wanna do it too..." she shyly adds.

"What?" he asks, perplexed.

Yue stands up, moves closer to HeDi, who is sitting on his bed, her legs lean on his and she approaches him with duck lips. HeDi closes his eyes and his heart flutters even before she approaches him.

Yue has never wanted to kiss him before.

Her warm lips meet his skin, and he quivers. He places his hands around her waist, widens his legs and makes her kneel in front of him.

"Do it again..." he asks with his eyes closed.

Yue smiles and complies. Mwah.

"Do it again..." he demands, wrapping her with his arms and pressing her against his body.

All giddy, she obeys again. Mwah.

"Again!"

"No! Let me go!" Yue tries to break free, but he will not let her go.

The monster is avid.

HeDi overpowers her, lays her on his bed and pins her hands on the mattress.

"I wanna taste you..." he says on all fours over her.

Yue shakes her head quickly, laughing.

"Why not? I want to know what you taste like!"

Yue stops, and with a malefic but cute face exclaims: "You cannot taste a friend! Friends don't go around kissing each other on the lips!"