The King: Part 1

In the beginning, the Mist had not existed. By not existing i mean there was no magic, or things that were unknown. The Mist started out with a town of people. Normal people live normals, and as happy as can be. Going back even further. The mist was a land left unknown. No one knew about the Mist. All they knew was that it was an abandoned land. A land with rain forests, rivers, oceans, and the most beautiful landscape. A group of 3 travelers first started out here, and decided to make a village. The three travelers included a bakery, a gypsy, and a sailor. More and more people gathered and joined this village. However as the village got bigger the travelers vanished. No one knew what happened to them, but they didn't mind. I mean its not like it was there fault, as long as they lived good lives.

In this town lived a family of five. A mother, a father, a daughter, and 2 sons. The 2 sons names were Luke and Matthew, the were twins. They both adore there younger sister Elizabeth and would spoil her. But the twins were the closet of them all. Best friends, brother, they were one and could never be separated. There father and mother sold goods together such as berries, fruit, nuts, clothing, chickens, and many more.

Luke loved the out doors unlike Matthew who loved making clothing and such with his mother at home. Luke would often help his father gather fruits in the forest, but he would often go by himself as well to past the time by. He would go to the ocean to gather supply's, to the forest for foods, and to the fiddles for meat such as deer, chickens, cattle. However going to the fields were the hardest s he would mainly accompany his father when he went there. His sister sometimes accompanied him to gather fruits, but most of the time he would convince her to stay home because he thought it was to dangerous for a 6 year old.

One day while Matthew was napping and his sister was catching butterflies he went tot the forest to gather berries mainly. But who knows. He might find apples and such, which were particularly hard to find. While jumping of falling trunks and dunking under low branches he was lost in thought. Feeling as happy as can be hoping to find his favorite, grapes. How sweet and tart they could be he lived them so much. He though 'who wouldn't love grapes'. But the they were the hardest to find.

While walking through the rough forest he spots something red. The reddest of all, almost like blood. Though they were only wine berries (side-note: these are not berries used to make wine. There almost exactly like raspberries.) Though they are not grapes he still loved sweet berries. He then started to walk towards the bush of vibrant berries. He could they were ripe. So ripe. They looked like the sweetest berries in the world. Not wanted to wait another second he started to run towards the bush.

All of the sudden he heard a voice call out "I seen you here before" stopping him in his tracks. He knew he wasn't suppose to talk to strangers but he was already lost in thought about the berries. So he turned around to respond to the unknown voice.