The King: part 5

Luke woke up to the sound of the birds singing in the trees. But what was odd was there was no sound in the house. Even his brother wasn't in the room. He walked downs stairs and saw no one. But he did see something red on the floor almost like blood.

What a pretty color he thought but then he drifted back to related and slowly walked into the kitchen.

He screamed at the sight. He saw his mother dead on the floor.

He body was stabbed with a knife. But and she was bleeding while sitting in a chair.

He screamed again when he saw his father on the couch in the living room.

He was dead as well. But he looked like he was smashed in the face with a hammer. His face sunken into his crush skull.

Luke though what nice way to kill someone. With a hammer. It was different but violent at the same time.

He then nearly feel to the ground when he realized what his mind was letting him think.

He slowly got up and then realized he had to find his siblings. He went through out the house searching but couldn't find them.

Like slowly walked outside. Slightly expecting what he would come to see.

Once again another dead body. His brother Matthew.

His badly was torn limb from limb. His neck was broken. His body was so distorted that you could barely tell who it was. So many broken bones and blood.

Luke laid on the ground crying he didn't know what to do. His sobs were so loud they were like screams. Who did this.

To his side was a large trail of blood. He decided to follow it. He wanted to find what was on the end of this unknown trail. It lead inside the forest.

Not to far from the entrance of trees the trail stopped. He then saw something fall from the trees. It was some type of liquid. So Luke decided to look up. What regret he felt after that.

There hanging in the tree. Was his little sister with a noose around her throat. But not only that she was covered in blood. Her head was smashed open on what seemed to be a rock. She might have been stabbed as well.

Luke almost fainted at the sight. Then he noticed something on the tree. It was more blood but the bliss spelled out something.

He gasp as he read the words 'the woods is not a place for little girls'

Luke stood there staring at the tree to afraid I look up at what once was his sister.

As he stood there faint memories started to flow through his mind. He saw what seemed to be the killers point of view.

His sister was struggling but her head was smashed into a rock. And her body was dragged into the forest.

His brother well. Was being torn apart piece by piece with almost inhuman strength. An axe was being thrown down upon Mathews dead body.

His father was sleeping on the sofa when a hammer was being plunged into his head countless times.

His mother was stabbed everywhere on her body then dragged down into the kitchen. An then set up to be sitting in a chair.

All by him. His own hands.

Luke then realized and looked down at his clothes. Which were covered in blood. In fact some of it with his own from struggle with his victims.

He looked up again at his sister with an unknown emotion in his eyes. He then wrote something in the dirt and left.

Like roamed around and ended up back to his brothers body. He stared at the inhumanly body for awhile. And then started laughing. "What a night it was" he chuckled.

Now Luke wanders around the forest. If you see him you may be killed or ignored. You may asked why ignored. Because he's in his own little world. The world he can control, the world he can be king in. Some may pity him as he sits their talking to himself about unknown things.

Yes like is now insane. Everywhere he goes he marks the area. Showing his been there. He always writes the same thing everywhere. And it is always written in blood of his victim.

"My mind is a musty galaxy. Always in a haze. My feelings and memories are the stars. My stars will shin bright and be clears as day. But soon my stars will fade and I will return once again to my musty galaxy."

Sometimes you will see a fox with him. That fox you see is me. I hide in his shadows watching over him. You may think its my fault. But no, it's not. I believe the magic it the woods had got the best of him.

For I did warn him.

"Never go into the woods."

Ok so thanks for reading. The king has now been completed and I believe my next story ill write will either be the red pool or the death fairy.