First night sleeping on the couch.

Marzias P.O.V.

So far, I like Jessie and the blond. The other girl kinda scares me and the other guy is just disappointed. It's dinner time and I sat down next to Jessie. "Okay everyone so that is Emma,That is Ravi,That's Luke ,that's Zuri and that is Burtram the butler. I saw everyone she was pointing to and I liked their names. DINNER came and the butler and Jessie sat next to me. We had mashed potatoes, corn, Mac in cheese and celery. Luke ate some and spoke " Burtram, this cheese probably came from your room, just like the rest of your food you make." Everyone said agree and Jessie said to cook better. I tasted some. I swallowed it because I having tasted it before it was good. Zuri spoke " look Burtram, you made her gag. " I spoke too. " I love this, you cook very well. Can you cook this again?" Burtram smiled. "Well of course, someone finally likes something I made-" Emma spoke "really you like what he made. He poisoned you didn't he?" I shakes my head. "Well desert for you, um what is your name?" "M-" Ravi spoke "Marzia" Burtram made me chocolate brownies. They were so good. I told Bertrum that they were good and he should be a famous cook. He said I am his favorite. I smiled I ate my brownies in the living room. They're we're 4 of them. Before I got a chance to eat them Luke,Zuri,Ravi,Emma took all my brownies. I was so sad. I was about to tell when Zuri punched my stomach. It hurt I faded on the couch. Everyone ran over to me than everything went Black.