The adopted child

Jessies P.O.V.

I went to sit on the couch along with Zuri,Luke,Emma,Ravi,Burtram,Morgan and Cristena. Morgan said we had a family meeting. "Ok so as you know we have a nice family and we just got use to family and the lizard. We also just got our money back from the government mixed up the wrong Ross family. Anyways we have adopted a new child. We our not going to tell anything else only that it is just turned 9 so is now the youngest." I was so excited. "Did you already do the room." Cristena started talking. "No, we will let them decorate they're own room." "When will they come here." Ravi asked. Morgan talked again. "In 3 days. And please try to be nice to them." I had to go get the mail after the family meeting. I went to go get the mail from Toni. "Hi Toni. Any mail." "Yeah. Here." I got the mail. " Thanks." I went back up and saw Zuri punching a doll. "Zuri what are you doing, I thought you loved dolls." "This is the new child. Girl or boy this is what I am going to do when they come." " Zuri your parents said to be nice." " I know but do I have listen to you." "No but you listen to your parents." "Good point. When we get along." I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs to check on the kids because their parents went to pick up some food. I went in Luke's room. He was doing basketball. "Luke what are you doing." "Practicing basketball. I hope it's a boy so we can play sports. If it's a girl I hope she is in to sports." I went back out leaving Luke to practicing basketball. I went in Emma's room. She was picking out outfits. "Jessie, I am trying to picking out outfits for when they come so I can look fabulous. What do you think." She held up a light pink skirt. With a Jean jacket with a pink t-shirt and a belt. "I think you should just paint yourself pink. " " I think this is it. Now I will pick out a outfit for you." "Emma I can pick out my own you don't need to." I left leaving Emma doing, well what ever she is doing. I walked into Davis room." I want them to be from Indian, bring back a little friend for Mrs. Kipling." "More like a little snack." "Well I need to feed Mrs. Kipling"