Being bullied again at the park

Marzias P.O.V.

The next day I put on a blue and red plaid dress and white t-shirt like sleeves and they were lace, I also put on white socks with black flats, then I put my hair up in pig tails. We left to go to the park and Burtram came and he said after we play we can have a picnic. Once we got there we all went to play. I went to swing gently. Then someone came up to me and pushed me off. "Ow" the kid came up to me and pushed me then she started to swing really high. Then Zuri pulled me. "Don't mess with her, that's Nichole owns the park, not much. She's a big bully so just do your own thing." I smiled and brushed off my dress. I went to the monkey bars and there was about 4 so I just went on top. That Nichole girl came over to me and told me to move. I was sliding over to the edge and when I was at the middle Nichole rolled her eyes and pushed me off, now on top of the monkey bars is really high so I fell and my knee started bleeding. Jessie came over to me and picked me up. She carried me to a seat and got a napkin. "Becarful the monkey bars are high." "It wasn't me, it was a girl." She went over to Nichole . "Hey, you don't push my Marzia." "Move old lady, or I will get my nanny."

Jessies P.O.V.

Oh my gosh, Agatha