Who is brooks?

Marzias P.O.V.

Once we got back to the apartment it was lunch. "So Jessie when are you going to get married for real." Emma said. "I don't know, when I find my true love that isn't going to Africa to peruse his dream and his name is not spoken in this household." "You mean Brooks?" ".....Yes." I was wondering. "Who is brooks?" "Her soon to be husband but she said no so now she's single again." Everyone went in their rooms and Burtram went to buy groceries and Jessie was with me. "Ok Marzia I am going outside to the park real quick to meet someone if you need anything go in one of the rooms." She left and just after five minutes I heard the elevator door. He was ok and had a wedding ring in his pocket. "Who are you?" "I am Marzia the Ross family adopted me." "Oh ok, where is Jessie?" "She left but I don't remember where she went." "I am Brooks and I really need Jessie, can you do me a favor?" I nodded. "Tonight I need you to go to the terrace and put rose petals there and little candles and tell Jessie to get out there at exactly 8:45 tonight. I will also need you at 8:30 and make sure the Ross family is eating at that time. Ok." I nodded. He gave me rose petals and candles that had matched with them. I will do it at 8:30. Everyone we found came downstairs or dinner and it was 8:29. I asked to go to the terrace to check out the view and I put rose petals down and lit candles and wen inside.

Jessies P.O.V.

We were eating and it was 8:50 and dinner ended. Yumm. Just then Marzia came up to me. "Can we go out to the terrace?" "Sure." "Hold on I want to get my camera from Italy meet me out there." I went out and Brooks was there in a tux. "Umm Brooks what are you doing here." "Jessie Prescott, will you be my wife?" "Brooks I already said no,and you have a job in Africa and you have a girlfriend." "I quit, I realized I can't live without you and me and my girlfriend broke up but I really got fired because I accidentally released the lion 5 times so." "Will you marry me?" "Yes yes yes yes yes yes." I hugged him.