The fateful WAR. Chapter 12

I was even more tortured. My sensitivity of pain increased every moment and ofcourse each of the demons along with Zeref enjoyed my pain. I tried hard to bear everything until they come to save me. All I could think about *I came here to save fairy tail and magnolia but here I m getting trapped and beaten up. I couldn't protect myself then how am I going to save them from these fearsome monsters*. Rage was filled inside me- I failed each and every time to use my powers correctly, I m just good for nothing.

~back at fairy tail~
"We will reach there within ten minutes. But everyone please be cautious. We have to be quite and secretly find Stella. She must be injured very badly and the first thing we have to do is heal her. If Zeref get to that we are at the guild then he would definitely do something very bad to hurt Stella even more" levy explained.
They reached the tarataros guild faster than expected. Slowly they found an undercover door to enter the guild. When they entered, they found themselves in a dark room filled with human bones, the room was stinking with the smell of rotten flesh.
"Hey Stella! Where are you?" Natsu screamed and his voice echoed so loud throughout the guild that it was confirmed it reached to every corner of the guild.
Everyone at fairy tail remain dumbfounded looking at natsu.
Lucy kicked natsu hard -

And said "Are you even listening what levy said!"

Soon two demons of tarataros reached there and they begun to fight. Before that Gray whispered to Lucy and Natsu "hey flame brain, take Lucy and Wendy with you and find Stella. We don't know what are they going to do with her after this commotion. You go with them and protect them"
"Okay ice princess" natsu whispered back.

~back at Stella~
I heard Natsu screaming my name. He is such an idiot. But all I could do is to think all these things, I have no strength to scream or give them a hint where I m.

~ back to Natsu~
We began to search for Stella. The building was sure large. While walking at some distant we found a door. It was locked with strong magic concealing locks. We headed towards that room and tried to sneak out if someone is there inside the room. We saw a figure lying on the floor. I melted the lock with my fire and slowly opened the door, but what we saw was something we didn't knew how to react.
We saw Stella lying on the floor, blood stained everywhere, her body was pierced and filled with deep injuries. All she could do to open an eye and look at us. Her face was so pale and dried as if she haven't got a single drop of water and food from the day she was locked.

 Her face was so pale and dried as if she haven't got a single drop of water and food from the day she was locked