This Feeling!. Chapter 27

Stella pov~
We stepped into a world... An unknown world which has such a mesmerizing beauty to get lost in it, and so was I.
We all kept on gazing to moon light filled palace.
"This is the palace of the great water dragon also known as the Dragon Queen Aquametica" the old man's voice caught our attention.
"You know Aquametica?" I asked without even thinking twice.
"Huh? I haven't met her personally. I heard that she was betrayed and killed by a conspiracy from her most trusted ones. She had a human daughter who had gone missing right after her death" Sercus spoke.
My heart stiffened hearing the planned murder of my mother.
"Have you noticed where you all are standing?" Happy said flying beside us.
And the most surprising fact is we haven't noticed that we all were standing above a Giant lake but we weren't drowning.
The only difference was other members of Natsu team somehow had their legs soaked in the water except for mine.
I was standing above the lake and it seemed as if the lake water didn't dare to wet my legs with his water.
By the time the old man laughed a heartful laughter and noticed the area we were standing.
"This is a divine land of Dragons, the water here won't drown you until and unless you have bad intentions but somehow soak you legs to test the purity of your mind, but the strange thing is why didn't it wet your legs my child? Are somehow related to Hirane?" Sercus asked.
I somehow preferred not to reveal myself right away, so I just stared at him pretending to be unknown why the water didn't touched my leg.
"Let's get going" Gray spoke to divert the old man from the topic and began to take his step forward towards the giant palace infront of us.
We followed his back and started to get closer of my destination.
In no time we reached infront of the door of entrance.
The old man was the first to take the step inside followed by Gray, Natsu, Wendy, Lucy ,Erza and myself.
The royal residence was pitch black until I put my first step into the royal entrance, the whole corridor was jubilantly shining with the light that suddenly began to light up.
We all were in utter shock until I noticed something.....

Something in the middle of the corridor was lying that shined so brightly, it made me feel so connected that I began to walk towards that light without noticing my surroundings.
I was almost near to that object and was about to touch it when I felt a strong arms wrapping me and pushing me away, I came back to my senses immediately and turn around to look Gray beside me breathing heavily and a huge beastly dragon standing right beside us.

"The great protector!" The old man Sercus shouted loud "I brought you food".
We all stared at Sercus all shocked....

He brought us to feed this giant dragon?

"You traitor.... " Natsu shouted At the top of his lungs and all his body begun to surround in fire.
"Fire dragon iron fist"
Natsu shouted and headed towards the dragon to attack him...
We all took our fighting stance to attact the dragon when we saw the old man trying to escape from the sight..
"Lucy! He is trying to escape. Catch him fast" I shouted.
Lucy soon changed into her star dress 'Sagittarius form' and shooted Sercus with her arrows....