Chapter 3: Sleepover

Opening the door, you and Noya step in and run up to the bedroom. "Noya-San, here's my room. Look around while I make dinner!" Noya quickly interjects "HEY! NONONO! You invited me here so I'll help." You both walk downstairs to the kitchen and prepare ten ten ramen and meatbuns. Noya makes jokes and you both have fun making food together. FINALLY, the food is done and smells delicious! You both go back upstairs with the food. 

Tearing up Noya eats the best ramen he has ever tasted

Tearing up Noya eats the best ramen he has ever tasted. Made by you. "this is so delicious thank you y/n, really." Says Noya soft spoken. "Np anytime, I need to use the restroom I'll be back soon" you run to the restroom like so fast you looked like sonic himself. you lock the door behind you BLUSHING LIKE YOU JUST HAD $&&7#€*. "I'm fine, I'm fine I'm fine." You say as you are clearly not fine.

-30 minutes later-
You forgot Noya was even in your house. You go back to your room and see empty plates and a boy sleeping on the floor. It was Noya. He ate all your food and chose to leave you your bed. What a gentleman! You look to see if he is dead. He quickly wakes up and is embarrassed again. "I'm so sorry, I'll leave. I didn't mean to d—" "please stay" you say out loud on accident. Noya quickly stares at you. Trying to find the words he asks "you sure? isnt that weird to have a guy stay over?" You smile and say "Yes but not if it's you" he feel comfortable and is glad you said that. Noya grabs one of the decorative pillows and plops on the floor. You get in bed and make an extra spot in case he changes his mind and he clearly sees you making that spot.

You feel a warm body gently enter the bed

You feel a warm body gently enter the bed. It was Noya. You feel his cold arm gently touch your shoulder. He whispers "sorry I got cold, I hope you don't mind" with butterflies in your stomach you say "Noya don't apologize, I like being with you. Don't feel bad about that." He turns facing you and says "goodnight y/n :)" "goodnight Noya (:"

(That was an epic chapter)