Chapter 2: The Basics

Intel: Ahh yes, karasuno high. It's 10:30Am and you have arrived at the gymnasium. You spent 30 minutes straight talking with Noya and have grown invested in making him proud and you have gained confidence. (Also Im using you because yes)

"Alright were here! Here's the key to the gym." Says Tanaka. "Kiyoko told me to visit here so I'm going to go eat bananas as she instructed while she watches" "okay?" Says Noya confused yet dirty minded. The steel firm doors of the gym open as you see a fully lubed up shiny gym with no one in it except you and noya ;). Noya takes off to the broom closet to change but he left the door slightly creaked. You sneak up to the door and peak. From your eyes you see Noya taking off his shirt and putting on the gym clothes as he didn't get time to put them on as earlier you slept while he waited. After that is starts to reach for his pants but you being clumsy trip and fall. "oh my god are you okay? What happened" Noya says while blushing in confusion. Trying to make a lie up you say "I tripped on the gym keys?" "Y/n you know I have the keys right" Noya then shuts the door slowly and continues to undress. You slowly go back to the court and start to practice bumping, setting, and serving (even though you don't serve).

-A few hours later- "Wow your really good on the ground" Noya remarks and then quickly thinks about what he just said and covers his face in embarrassment

-A few hours later-
"Wow your really good on the ground" Noya remarks and then quickly thinks about what he just said and covers his face in embarrassment. "I'm getting kinda tired Noya and it's getting late." says Y/n while yawning. Noya nods and starts to pack up. On his way out you grab his arm softly and ask "I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and have dinner?" Noya TURNS INTO A LITERAL TOMATO and turns away screaming then turns back "sure" and you both walk back to your place ;)

Part 3 coming soon ;) (it's juicy)