CH-1. New Encounter

"Zoe come on now, from today onwards you have to do it without me." Valerie tried to get her daughter up as she was still tugged in under the soft bedsheets. 

"Why are you going then? Stay with us." Zoe pouted as she turned to look at her mother.

Her mother heaved out a deep sigh and cupped her daughter's cheeks as a small bloom of love hued on her face. 

"Zoe," She whispered and Zoe removed off the blankets and got up to her mother's level. "I have to go," She smiled but then her lips curled down by gravity. 

"And you need to get yo ass down to the school!" She strictly told the younger one and left as she pointed downstairs. 

"Hurry up or else I will tell your dad that you ate his chocolates last night when he was in the hospital." Valerie smirked to herself and left. 

"No!" Zoe immediately got up and got ready for her school, despite facing all the hardships of being sleepy and the bickerings carried on in her home.

-

"I can't, please do it for me." Taehyung whined to Valerie as he struggled with his tie, tangling it over and over, making a bird's nest, and evidently showing that he was a whole noob in the same skill.

Valerie was trying to search for some decent accessory to put on before going somewhere. She had to look decent on her first day no matter what. She rummaged through the cupboard as bright coloured clothes piled up were pulled away by her one by one, the colours being a proof of her married life. She finally found and took out a cream watch and wore it. 

"Taehyung, you have to learn it." She spoke.

"Just today! Please Val." He pouted and whined again. 

Valerie sighed and turned to him, his cute pouting face made her walk to him and do his tie. She, as a mastered caretaker, tied it and buttoned the top button of his shirt, making him look even more of a professional. 

"Thank you." He whispered and placed his hands over her waist as he pulled her closer. 

"What are you doing," She whispered as he leaned closer. She tried to push him away but he restrained. "Zoe will see us."

"I dont care." He said as he whispered in her ears, letting his lips touch her ear. Valerie blushed furiously but he stopped immediately as a throat cleared outside of the room. 

Valerie pushed him away as they looked at the man standing by the door. 

"You ready?" Yoongi spoke as he had his arms crossed over his chest, covered in white shirt and a navy blue coat, paired with navy blue pants with his brownish black hair done properly, at the sides showing his undercut.

"Yes." She nodded and he nodded back and left. 

"Bye bye Tae." She told him and waved at him. He pouted. 

"I will miss you." He said.

"Me too." She waved and left. 

"Take care!" He shouted from the back as he smiled to himself, being very proud of his wife. 

-

"Bye bye Ava and Zoe!" Valerie shouted to the two females eating their breakfast as she took her black handbag and left outside. Lara had already gone for work.

"Bye!" The both female shouted back and waved at her, as she strolled out of the home.

"Shall we go?" Yoongi tapped his foot agaisnt the pavement, under his car as he blankly stared at her.