Sakuatsu ~touch starved~

Top: sakusa                 Bottom: Atsumu 

(Time skip at MSBY black jackals, they're like 24/25 years old) TW: masturbation, slurs, slight BDSM, hair pulling

Kyoomi was out for a week, because he had to stay at his hometown due to some family business. Him and Atsumu have been living together for three years now, and Atsumu always missed his boyfriend. They were in the same team, but sometimes Sakusa's family business needed him, so he went home for a few days. This time tho it was a longer amount of time, and the blonde guy was starting to feel touch started. 

He constantly needed hugs or kisses, and with Sakusa away it wasn't possible. Plus, he was horny, and only God knows what this man thinks when he is like that. He kept walking in his house, trying to get his thoughts away.  It was all nonsense, images of a half naked Kyoomi kept popping up in his mind, his voice whispering in his ear, his hands traveling on his hips. "Fuck it" the setter stood up from the couch and headed to his bedroom, laying on the bed with only boxers on. He started pressing his hand against his erection, lightly grabbing the bed sheets. 

He slid his hand in his boxers, starting to move it, moaning softly. "O-omi~" he shut his eyes close, speeding up his movements, moans becoming louder and louder. He wanted to feel more, so he turned around and took a bottle of lube from the drawer, and spread it onto his fingers. The setter slowly put a finger in his hole, moaning for the sudden sensation. "Aaah~" Atsumu started to move his finger, adding another one after a while. When the third finger was in he started curling them, trying to find his sweet spot "Omi fuck~ yes" the thought of his boyfriend watching him turned him on more, and he came almost screaming his name. 

Tho, it wasn't still enough. He recently bought a vibrator, for days like this. He crawled next to the closet, taking it from under some shirts. While looking for it he spotted Sakusa's volley t-shirt. "It smells like him" Atsumu wore it and took the toy. He pressed it on his entrance, teasing it a little. It was one of those vibrators with a remote control. Once it was in he turned it on to the lower level, biting his lips not to scream.  After a few minutes of adjusting Atsumu turned it one level up, this stime moaning loudly, Sakusa's name being repeated each time he reached a higher pitch.

Suddenly the door of the house bursts open, and the blonde freezes "Tsum I'm home early, my parents managed to solve the problem fast". Atsumu stands up, letting the remote fall, and heads downstairs. The ace is taller then him, so his t-shirt is covering him till the knees. "Hi Omi" the setter tries to keep his voice normal, not to make the other aware of the toy. "Hi love" as Kyoomi hugs Atsumu the smaller boy flinches a little, grabbing his boyfriend shirt and looking down. "Why did you flinch?" says Sakusa with a worried look on his face, while the setter keeps looking at the floor. "N-nothing" a drip of sweat drools over his cheek and the older boy notices it. "You're sweating Tsum, it's not nothing"

Atsumu just can't control himself anymore, and falls on his boyfriend, moaning softly. "Atsumu. Look at me" the tone coming out of his mouth is mad serious, meaning he found out everything. "O-omi kun~" is the only thing the blondie says, looking directly in Kyoomi's eyes. "What did i tell you about toys?" he says while taking Atsumu's chin in-between his fingers "T-that I can only use them w-with you" even if the setter tries to talk normally he keeps stuttering, the vibrator still moving inside him. "Now go in the bedroom, I surely don't want to make a mess in the entrance" the bottom just follows his boyfriend's orders, sitting on the bed panting and sweating.

As he tries to reach out for the remote Sakusa takes it in his hand, blocking Atsumu's wrist. "I don't think you understood the situation. I am the one in charge here ok? So now you'll do what i tell you" immediately after finishing his sentence he sets the vibrator a level higher, making Atsumu grab the sheets and hiss. "Put your hands behind your back, and don't make a sound" Sakusa takes out from his drawer a pair of handcuffs, locking his boyfriends hands, and turning the vibrator almost at the maximum level.