Ushiten ~shower~

Top: Ushijima                           Bottom: Tendo

TW: shower sex, jealousy, hair pulling, spanking

At practice

Shirabu sets the ball, Ushijima spikes it with an unbelievable strength. A group of squealing fangirls cheering him up, complimenting him all day long. "Ushiwaka is really the best, I bet his spikes could win against professional players" says one of them giggling. As practice continue the girls keep on commenting about Ushijima's body, simping over the ace. "Aha! Blocked you Wakatoshi-kun!" yells Tendo from the other side of the net, when he finally manages to stop his boyfriend's spikes. The two boys got together a few months ago, but decided not to tell anyone, or more precisely, it was the middle blocker who decided it. He thought Ushijima's reputation could've been ruined by their relationship, so he convinced him of keeping it a secret. 

"Well done Satori, you're  getting better every day" "Aww thanks Wakatoshi" says Tendo bending down to take his water bottle. As he sits on the bench he almost chokes on his water. Ushijima took off his t-shirt, due to the fact it's summer and practice is stressing. The group of fangirls squeals again, waving at the ace. Not thinking of it as something bad he waves back, the girls almost fainting. Tho, they aren't the only ones noticing Ushijima waving at them shirtless. Tendo is basically squeezing his water bottle, his hands filled with jealousy and anger. "Fucking fangirls" he whispers "But I'll show them what's mine" another whispered sentence, the boy thinking of a way to mark Ushijima as his. 

"Tendo? Oi Tendo, you here?" Semi shooks the middle blocker, making him go back to reality "Yes yes, I'm here, just...thinking" "Well, coach just called practice over, so we're free to go" a smirk appears on the taller boy's face. "Perfect" he says while grabbing the ace arm, who meanwhile dressed again, dragging him to their room. "Satori what are yo-" he is cut off by Tendo harshly kissing him, while locking the door. "Woah. That was...hot" "Oh Wakatoshi, I think you were hotter today, especially when you waved SHIRTLESS at your fangirls. Do you like being surrounded by squealing annoying dogs?" says Tendo while pinning his boyfriend to the wall "I- Satori are you jealous?" his tone surprised, eyebrows narrowed "Of course I am! You were all flirty with those stupid girls and-" this time was the ace who cut him off, lightly kissing him. 

"Heh, you shouldn't have Wakatoshi, you know how I get when I'm jealous. Now you're taking responsibility for this" replies the red haired boy, pointing at his pants. "I-uhm- Satori i have to shower first" "No problem, we could shower together" flirty says Tendo, suddenly kissing Ushijima's neck. "Mmh~ Tendo" not willing to wait a second more the middle blocker grabs the ace, dragging him in the bathroom. "Take your clothes off captain, I swear I'll make you feel good" the red haired boy knew his boyfriend loved to be called that by him. It was an immediate turn on for Ushijima, who undresses quickly, kissing a half naked Tendo while slowly getting in the shower, his boyfriend quickly removing his pants and throwing them on the floor. 

"Turn on the shower, I'm not cleaning anything" says the middle blocker while touching all over the ace body. Ushijima does as said, warm water wetting the two of them, their kisses becoming more lustful with time. When they part away Tendo speaks "Now, as a payback you should kneel down captain, and do what I say". The ace blushes a little, while getting down. It doesn't happen often, however sometimes Tendo takes lead of the situation, and Ushijima loves it. The middle blocker interviews his fingers with his boyfriend's hair, pushing him against his dick. "Mhm fuck~" he moves a little the hand shower, this way he can watch the ace sucking him off. Ushijima continues to bob his head, making the tip reach his throat, gagging a little. "Fuck I'm gonna cum~" after a few moments Tendo releases, all his seed going down the ace throat. 

As Ushijima gets up the middle blocker jumps on him, wrapping his legs around his waist. The two share another wet kiss, the taller boy pinning him to the shower wall. Tendo slowly slides down, getting closer ti the ace's dick. "Let me ride you, captain" says him suddenly, lowering himself on the other's cock. Ushijima looks at his with lust coming out of his eyes, enjoying how he flips his head back while taking his cock in. "Ngh~ captain, you're big" Tendo moans loudly as  he starts to ride his boyfriend, him leaving hickeys down his neck. A few groans escape from the ace mouth, turning on the bottom, who speeds up, legs shaking and voice trembling. "C-captain I'm clo-se" "Let me do the work now Tendo". Ushijima grabs on the middle blocker's hips, moving them up and down. 

"Aah~ faster please" the ace starts moving his hips faster, moaning loudly while Tendo keeps his head on his boyfriend's neck. "FUCK~ Captain t-there!"  the taller boy lets down the other, flipping him, so that the middle blocker's back is on his chest. "Bend over a little" "G-getting dominant I see~" replies Tendo smirking a little. Ushijima thrusts back in, making his boyfriend moan and shake for the absurd depth he went. The top suddenly spanks the red haired boy, making him moan again "You may act top at the beginning, but I am the one in charge here, got it?" the other can't answer, while shaking and moaning, trying his best not to fall down. The ace pulls his hair, leaning on his ear. "I asked you a question Satori, and I'm expecting you to answer it" "Y-yes I got it aah~ captain I'm cumming~" with one last thrust Tendo cums all over the shower wall, while Ushijima groans, releasing in him, letting go of his hair. 

"Fuck, next time warn me if you want to make me go to the moon Wakatoshi" says the smaller boy while cleaning himself. The two boys finish cleaning up, and while the taller boy gently strokes his hair the middle blocker fans asleep on the bed, hugging his lover. "Rest well love" says Ushijima before closing his eyes.