Chapter 9: Reach For The Stars

(Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Intro)

-----------------------

Classic Sonic and Shantae woke up one morning, they got out of bed and got dressed. Mighty and the classic gang were waiting for them. Classic Amy smiled and was happy for Classic Sonic and Shantae. Mighty and Ray walked over to Sky's hatchery to get to work. Bolo was trying to use his pike ball correctly, but kept hitting himself on the head with it. Amy went to help him out. Tails, Sonic, Shantae and Knuckles went to Mimic's lab. Mimic was putting the finishing touches on some new shoes for Sonic. Sonic tried them on, and they felt comfortable.

Classic Sonic: Thank you Mr Mimic!

Mimic: Please, call me Uncle Mimic. You've earned the right to call me that after everything you've done for my niece.

Shantae smiled and kissed Classic Sonic's cheek. Tails and Mimic got to work on a new invention. Knuckles was sleeping on the roof of Shantae's lighthouse. Classic Sonic asked Shantae if she wanted to listen to a song. Shantae smiled and said yes.

Classic Sonic: 🎶 Take off at the speed of sound!

Bright lights, colors all around!

I'm running wild, living fast and free!

Got no regrets inside of me!

Not looking back, not giving up, not letting go!

I'll keep on running!

I'm gonna reach for the stars, although they look pretty far!

I'm gonna find my own way, and take a chance on today!

The sky with stars so bright, the colors feel so right!

I never felt like this!

I'll keep on running!

The sky with stars so bright!

the colors feel so right!

Just take my hand!

we're gonna reach for the stars!

Tonight!

Tonight! 🎶

Shantae was amazed, Classic Sonic got sing very well. Sky, Bolo, Mimic, Rottytops heard the singing and they were also amazed. Shantae decided to sing along.

Shantae: 🎶 Wake up, Living day by day!

Do what I want, and I'll do it my way!

The World is flying right below my feet!

Got no regrets inside of me!

Not looking back! (Not looking back!)

Not giving up! (Not giving up!)

Not letting go!

I'll keep on running!

I'm gonna reach for the stars!

Although they look pretty far!

I'm gonna find my own way!

And take a chance on today!

The sky with stars so bright!

The colors feel so right!

I never felt like this!

I'll keep on running!

The sky with stars so bright!

The colors feel so right!

Just take my hand!

We're gonna reach for the stars!

Tonight!

Tonight! 🎶

Classic Sonic and Shantae started dancing, everyone watching cheered for them.

Classic Sonic/Shantae: 🎶 I got It in my sight!

The colors feel so right!

Kick my feet off the ground,

I'll keep on running!

Oh I can feel it now!

The colors all around!

Just take my hand!

We're gonna reach for the stars!

Just take a chance! (Just take a chance!)

We'll do it right again! (We're gonna reach for the stars!)

Just take my hand! (Just take my hand)

We'll take the chance!

Tonight!

Reach for the stars!

Tonight!

Tonight.... 🎶

(Song ends)

Everyone cheered as the song ended and Shantae picked Classic Sonic up and kissed him on the cheek. Mimic, Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, Mighty and the classic gang smiled and was happy.

Classic Sonic and Shantae walked to the restaurant on main street for their date. While Mighty and Ray was working in the hatchery with Sky, Sky's entire face turned red. She had feelings for Mighty, Sky was thinking about asking him on a date when they're done working. Classic Amy was showing Bolo how to use his weapon correctly. Bolo was grateful. Classic Tails and Mimic was just finishing their new invention, only for it to blow up in their faces.

Classic Tails: Aw shucks!

Mimic: Good thing there's always Plan B!

Classic Tails and Mimic Started to work on repairing the invention. Eventually, Night fell and our heroes went inside the lighthouse to sleep. Classic Tails couldn't sleep however, so the classic gang, Shantae, and Rottytops, (Rottytops wanted to have a sleepover,) played a game of charades. Classic Sonic remembered that he was celebrating his 30th anniversary this year. Mighty, Ray, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, and Classic Amy were excited. Shantae and Rottytops was happy for Classic Sonic.

-At Risky's hideout-

Classic Dr Eggman: Once we get rid of those pesky heroes, the world will be ours!

Risky: We must get our hands on the Chaos Emeralds first!

Classic Eggman: You're right! Who's willing to go get them?

Hypno Baron: I've been wanting to meet Classic Sonic for a while now, so Squid Baron and I will get them for you.

Squid Baron: Now that I'm Final Boss Material, I'm ready to squish that hedgehog!

Risky: Should any of you fail, Metal Sonic and the Hard-boiled Heavys will retrieve the Chaos Emeralds for us.

The Barons nodded, Hypno Baron and Squid Baron left to get ready for Classic Sonic and Shantae.

Risky Boots and Classic Dr Eggman: You'd best watch out hedgehog and Runt! When we get our hands on those Emeralds, it's only the beginning of the end for you! (Evil laugh)

(Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog Closing)

-----------------------

(Our heroes will have to protect the Chaos Emeralds good! Lucky, Classic Knuckles will be a huge help with that! Our cinnamon roll heroes's adventures continue!)

Classic Sonic Belongs to SEGA.

Shantae belongs to WayForward.