Chapter 10: Mars

It had been over forty minutes. The Garja had just finished its leap to Mars. Standing overlooking the small red planet, Mars was as it always had been. The vast canyons that even dwarfed the Grand Canyon on former Earth were dotted with underground cities to be shielded from the harmful radiation from Sol itself. The lights were the visible signs of human activity on the planet. The great gate array fort was seen in the vast distance. Phobos was a tiny spec as it was slowly heading to the other side of the planet.

In space, the assault carrier had two UHN battleships hovering near it. The Magellan class Battleships were smaller than the Garja, but they stood ready. Near the midsection of the warships were the large central hangars. The doors were preparing to launch their shuttles to anticipate the turnover of crews and deploy marines. The Garja herself was dotted with damage. The three holes from the railgun fire could be seen almost as if they were pits on a moon. The centripetal ring still spun with simplicity and ease.

Inside the assault carrier, Javier was once again inside the crew lounge. The pool where he was imprisoned didn't feel as confining as it was before as he stood dressed in his uniform. The thoughts of coming back home were welcoming, but he also regretted the future events to come. He knew that he was going to be evaluated and prodded by every doctor and psychologist in the UHN. He had made up his mind about the recent events that transpired while he waited for Shira to arrive. It was evident that the defecting Shal'rein had looked at him, but they didn't seem to hold hatred or malice towards him.

Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long. Within five minutes of arriving, the door slid open. Shira walked inside with her familiar metal box.

"I am surprised that you asked me here," Javier commented to her.

Shira seemed to ignore him as she walked up to a panel and began tapping its buttons. She turned and walked around to the pool, placing her box by the edge. She then looked down at Javier with her neutral and well-composed face.

The Shal'rein woman did the same set of actions as before in front of him. She began to take her uniform without any care. Javier crossed his arms as he watched the Shal'rein begin to strip herself in front of him. One by one, she took her magnetic wrappings off and pulled the top part of her uniform down. Her large breasts were exposed freely to him, which caused him to look at it longer than ever before. Her one eye gazed at him as she kept any sign of emotion still. She swung her tail around as she even played with her violet-colored hair.

"Wow.....like before, eh?" Javier commented. "You really do like your smok....."

As Shira completely removed her uniform, her underwear was exposed to him. She then placed it on the chair by the table. She stopped to look at him once, but she continued to say nothing. His eyes could get a clear view of her towering body. He tried to keep talking.

"You can never stop smoking, can you?" he tried to continue.

She simply looked at him and still continued to say nothing.

"What is with you and the silence?" Javier tried to pry her. "You're more than capable of talking. Why ask to have a pri......"

While facing him, Shira took the waistband of her underwear and pulled it down. It caused Javier to stop talking immediately. She pulled it entirely down to reveal a large slit that looked very much like a human vagina. Due to her nature and her being Shal'rein, she lacked any pubic hair.

Javier's eyes were glued to her crotch. He tried to continue talking, but seeing her completely naked was very distracting. Her large breasts were one thing as it was, but seeing her nether regions was the icing on the cake for him.

She continued to say nothing as she put her feet into the pool. Slowly, she stepped into it and began to relax. For one moment, she lowered herself and used her tail to propel her to one side of the pool and back. She was graceful as her hair got soaked. Her fins made her perfect in swimming all the way. It was mesmerizing for Javier as he watched it. She had almost perfect elegance as her tail went back and forth, pushing her entire body. Her shark-like nature made her a natural at the water, which Javier witnessed for the first time.