Chapter 2: A fateful Day -Sunday

At VR's
Angre safely drove to the mansion.
They entered
Ishani: Wow...  Reached too early?? The God's have been waiting for you both...  Please embrace... (with a smirk)
Angre: Sure as your command Madam  (with a smirk)
Dadi: This isn't fair on both of you...  You should have atleast informed that you wouldn't be able to make it up... 🔥🔥🔥
Vansh: Sorry Dadi the deal had to be cracked today else we would have missed. You very well know I never leave things incomplete...
Then they head to their room...
At Vansh's room
V was still lost... He had cracked the deal which was pending since a long time..  He had to be happy but was irritated... He couldn't figure out the reason...
He grabbed a glass of whiskey and sipped in and closed his eyes... 
After some time there was chaos at home...  He was distracted...
He reached the living room..
Angre was too tensed and dadi in tears...
It was Ishani...  She had Placental Abruption... Immediately ambulance was called upon and she was sent to the hospital

At Wadekar's
Vardhaman: Where is Riddhima?? Has she returned home??
Uma : Your baby kumbkaran is still sleeping...
Vardhaman: oh...  Sejal beta aapki saheli ko utane ka Kasht karenge???
Selaj: Agnya Pitashree..
Uma: Not again... Both of you... 
Sejal heads to the kitchen and takes a glass of lime juice and heads towards Riddhu's room
Vardhaman: My daughter is the replica of me...
Uma staring angrily at her husband
Uma: I can't believe what kind of a father you are...  Can't you advice your daughter to stop boozing....
With a grin on face moves from there telling he is getting late for the meeting...
Uma: Sunday ko konsa meeting hota hain???  You and your execuses as just old and useless like you...
Riddhima's Room
Sejal: Honey wake-up
Riddhu: It's Sunday dammit let me sleep
Sejal: It's 11 in the morning
Riddhu: So what
Sejal: Dad asked me to wake you up...
Riddhu: How come dad's Sunday has started without an hangover
Sejal: Go ask dad, for now drink this lemon juice
Riddhu: Thats my baby... You know me so well
Sejal: Go freshen up I need to speak to you..
Riddhu takes bath and comes
Riddhu: Bolo baby
Sejal: Why did you go missing from the pub...  I searched for you every nook and corner of the pub buy couldn't find you...  I got so tensed... Raj helped me to track your location and I reached almost midnight there.
Riddhu: What???  Baby are you serious ??? Wasn't it you with whom I was there at the resort?? 
Sejal: This isn't a joke...  I am serious...
Riddhu: Even me baby.... I wouldn't ever let anyone come that close to me that too when I am drunk....  I remember it was you...
Sejal: Oh God...  Yes it was me...  And it was after tracking you... Bewakoof ladki...  How did you reach that place... With whom did you go there??? Don't you remember what happen before I reached there???
Riddhu: Oh God... Not again!!!!

Precap: Baby....  Love me...  I want to be loved...