Chapter 8 - Finally lost

Knock knock
Man: Sir the breakfast has arrived
Vansh: OK leave
Vansh opens the door and gets the breakfast.  Riddhu wearing his dress and comes out of the room
Vansh: Serve yourself
Riddhu: I don't eat non veg.
Vansh: All the dishes are of vegetarian
Riddu:(thinking)  I know I would have blabbered last night.. Better I go and eat without arguing with this idiot..
They have the food
Riddhu: Where are my clothes??
Vansh: It will take time...
Ridhhu: Give me your phone..
Vansh: No...
Riddhu: Can't you see my phone is broken I need to make an urgent call
Vansh: So what!!!!
Ridhhu: Shut up and give me your phone... Tries to snatch his phone
He gets up and stands...  She tries reaching his hand... But due to her short height. She wasn't able to reach him so she starts jumping.. Still not able to reach him..
She thinks this is the final try and jumps.. She was able to reach and catch hold of the phone....
She starts patting her own shoulder..
And stares at him...
Vansh is smirking... She is confused...  And suddenly she realizes a tight grip on her waist... She looks down..  Her pupils pop out and jaw drops down...
Thier position

He starts walkingRiddhu: Leave me

He starts walking
Riddhu: Leave me... You pervert...
Vansh: When have you allowed me to show how much of a pervert I am...  You dominate on the bed my baby doll..
Riddhu: Shameless Rascal...
Vansh: Yes come let's break the barrier of shame between us and bites her chin..
Riddhu: No...  Stay away.... Don't you dare.....
Her shirt is ripped off and thrown to some corner...
She slaps him... Immediately he holds her wrists...
Vansh: You will definitely pay for this...  And starts kissing her palm and moves up nibbing and biting her arms...
As he comes near her neck...
Vansh:(whispers)  The mole on the collar bone... The touch on it just turns me on
He starts sucking and kissing the skin...
All of a sudden he bites it hard...
Ridhhima: (shouts)Vansh... 
He slowly moves his hand over her thigh and starts rubbing it whike kissimg her neck...
Riddhu:(Starts curling her toes)  Stop Vansh...
Vansh: Stop me of you can and his hand reaches her core....
He lightly moves his finger over it...
Riddhu gasps...
Vansh: For a mere touch and the way you respond to me makes me wild darling...  and starts kissing her...  She to responds and let him into her mouth...
His another hand cups her breast and he starts squeezing it...  She starts mourning in pleasure... He starts rubbing her core with his thumb...  She starts scratching his back and arms...  And starts digging his shoulder while biting his lips... 
He pulls her hair..  for which she pulls him more closer and starts kissing his neck... 
Slowly she starts licking his Adam's Apple and starts sucking it...
Vansh: What are you girl!!!  Riddhu...  He loses his control and hovers over her...
Riddhu starts blinking... He again starts kissing her...and then starts circling her tits till they become hard...  He starts placing kisses on her breasts..  Then he rubs his head inbetween them
Riddhu starts pulling his hair and snakes her legs onto his waist...
He moves to her stomach and starts biting her belly button
Riddhu: Vansh..  You are such a tease..  I want you to touch me... Please Vansh touch me..
He looks at her from her stomach and gives a grin...
Vansh: Are you sure...
She nods in agreement
Vansh: Here we go.. 
And enters into her...
Riddhu : Ah....  It's paining...  Slowly... 
Vansh: If you are not OK I shall stop...
Riddhu: Don't you dare...  Now continue....
He starts moving in and out slowly
She is shouting his name out of pain...  Which is making him turn wilder.. After a while he starts banging her fast and hard...
She keeps shouting, mourning his name all the time...
He too grouns her name...  And finally both reach their high and take some time together relax...
She starts bleeding...  She wonders why...
Vansh: Finally you lost your Virginity to me... Your husband....
Riddhu: what??  Then what was the tape about..
Vansh: It wasn't us sweetheart... It's an edited one... And I am not a pervert who would take advantage on my wife who wasn't there in her senses...
Riddhu: You cheat... Bastard...
Vansh: How does it feel losing your most treasured thing to a person whom you hate... And winks
Riddhu: I hate you more...
Vansh: (laughing) My little wifey..  Come let's freshen up..
Riddhu: You are shameless
Vansh: Correction sweetheart... It's both of us who are shameless...

Precap: At your service...