Chapter 3: HALF VIRGIN

Sejal: Dumbass... Try remembering....
Riddhu: Let me try recollecting..
You tell me when you saw me last at time pub?? 
Sejal: When you went to washroom...
No no no... When you were dancing with Roshan... No wait wait... I remember... You were feeling giddy so you sat at the lounge ... Yes I am sure...
Riddhu: Us pub mein lounge tha kya
Sejal: OMG... (patting her chest) Yes dammit...there was a lounge...
Riddhu: kya hua tha... I am not able to recollect...
Sejal: I give you 30seconds.. If you fail...  I will break your head with this tumbler...
Riddhu: Tumbler... Tumbler..  Glass of Vodka... Haaaa... Yaad agaya..
Flashback starts
I was relaxing on the sofa... I could feel a gentle touch on my thigh... I opened my eyes and saw..  A man was sitting next to me... And smiled at me..
Man: Come let's go... With a husky voice
And a I couldn't stand properly so he held me by his arms and took me to his car..
I was feeling thirstly so drank the water in the bottle...
He was shocked...  And told me we can have it in the room.... I simply didn't care and drank the whole
After that I started speaking for which he was just smiling
He suddenly stopped his car...
Man: We reached..
Then he took me to the room
Man: Make your self comfortable..
Riddu: (Removing her heels threw it to a corner)  Sure Mr
Man: what about your clothes do you want to change??? I have arranged for them too...
Riddhu: No thanks Mr... Can I ask you something??
Man: Yep
Riddhu: Are you bald head??  Are you having night blindness???
Man: (Shocked)  Why do you feel so??
Riddhu: It's almost midnight and you are roaming around with the cap on your head and shades on your eyes...
Man: (Laughing) It's for security reasons...
Riddhu: Whatever it's weird!!!
Man: (Removes his cap and shades)  What do you feel about me now??
Riddhu: (Pupils wide open)  Not bad...  But I still have my doubts (moving towards him)
Man: hmmmm
Riddhu: ( Caressing his hair)  they are real... (Goes even closer, starts playing with the thick black hair...)
Man:Crashes his lips onto hers....
Riddhu: (Shocked) slaps him....
He Pulls her close and starts kissing her harder..  He sucks in her upper lip  while unzipping her dress...
Slowly she also starts reciprocating to his kiss...  The kiss got slower as he started exploring her mouth with his tongue....but suddenly got bit by her teeth...  But the kiss wasn't broken in fact he started licking her lips with his bitten tongue... And then he takes in her lower lip... Sucking and nibbling... And now he pulls down her sleeves... He cups her breasts she reacted by biting his lower lip so hard that it started bleeding...
Man: Ouch!!! 
Riddhu: What happened baby???
Flashback interrupted
Sejal: What??  You called that stranger  Baby...  It was supposed to be my special nick name...  You have called only me like that till date... This can't happen...  I hate it....
Riddhu: I wasn't in my sense baby...
Sejal: Don't call me baby... No... I can't take it now....
Riddhu: I will think of a new name for you...  Don't break my flow..  I might forget... Let me continue with the story..
Flashback Continues
Man: Nothing sweetheart... It's my first wild encounter... Usually it's me but it's the first for a girl to do so...
And then he paces wet kisses on her neck...
Man: (Kissing and with a husky voice) Are you this wild  with all the guys you get laid ??
Riddhu: No baby you are the first to touch me... 
Man: (Shocked) Are you serious....
Riddhu: I AM HALF VIRGIN!!!!
Man: (Super Shocked) Zoya are you kidding me?
Riddhu: What Zoya??  Who Zoya??  I am Riddhu
Man: Wait I need to make a call...
He called someone
Man2: Sir Zoya told you haven't turned up..  Should I cancel or postpone... Either way you have to make payment!!!
Man: what??? Don't worry about the payment... And cuts the call...
He comes back to Riddhu..
Man: We need to leave...
Riddhu: No... 
Man: Miss please..  It was a big misunderstanding... We need to leave now..
Riddhu: (Cupping his face) Baby.... 
Man:Stop it girl.... We have to move... (Pushes her hands and gets up...)
Riddhu: (Gets up..  And hugs him) Please...I want to be loved... I want to make love... I need this after putting an end to the stressful relation with that Asshole Abhay...  I want to be loved..
Man: (Irritated) Look lady I cannot love anyone I don't believe in love... 
Riddhu: What was that you did to be some time back...
Man: A mistake...  No a blunder...
Riddhu: Whatever...  I like the way you make me feel... I want to make love to you right now...  That's it...
Man: Hell with you...
Riddhu: (Pulls him close)  Starts kissing him... (He tries to push her but couldn't... As there was passion and some emotion in it... )
Flashback Ends...
Riddhu: After we broke the kiss he asked me to drink some water...
I don't remember what happened after that
Sejal: Girl!!!  I think you lost it!!!
Riddhu: No I am sure... I don't remember what happen After drinking water ...
Sejal: Dumbass...  Did you lose you HALF VIRGINITY???
Riddhu: (With a blank face and pupils widened) Nahin Patha....

Precap: Angre...  I need a week's long break...  I need some "Me" time away from this drama..