C10: Knowing Everyone

It was four days in when I finally figured out who everyone is and their role in the group is. I need to start with the leader, Taeyong. He can pretty much do anything. At first, he looks scary but he really is a nice guy.

Next is the computer squad. There's Taeil, Ten, WinWin, Chenle, and Jisung. Taeil is the oldest and does a lot at the base. He seems pretty chill and is really fun to hang out with. Ten usually goes out and works in the van. He is a part of WayV but he decided to stay since WinWin is also a part of that team. I haven't met WinWin, but I've heard from the other members he is really sweet and perfect. Chenle is annoying sometimes, but fun to hang out with. I usually play with him and Jisung. They are the two youngest in the group and they both either are in the van or at the base.(Jisung likes to stay at the base because he's too scared to go out)

Next is the combat squad(there's quite a lot of them). This includes Johnny, Mark, Xiaojun, Jaehyun, YangYang, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, and Haechan. Johnny's pretty cool. He isn't that serious as I thought he was and we like to joke around together and roast different members, especially Mark. Mark is literally the most awkward around me. He's the leader of the dream squad and he's really good at his work. Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang are all a part of WayV. I've heard from the others that Xiaojun is really sweet but likes to flex about how strong he is, Yangyang is ready to joke around and make fun of you, and Hendery is.......let's just say Hendery. Jaehyun is Taeyong's assistant. He helps him out with paperwork and their mission status. He doesn't talk to me that much, but when he does it's only to ask me where something is, even though I know where nothing is. He's also in charge of weaponry and training newbies. Renjun is great at physical combat. He's taught me a lot more about it, including new strategies and standing positions. He can get mad quickly sometimes, but only for good reasons. For example, Haechan once took his chips that he was going to eat and finished it all in his face. Let's say Haechan now has a few scars for memory. Haechan's just a mess, a lovable mess of course. He's incredible to hang out with. On the other hand, he gets distracted easily and thinks he can do anything(Out of all the other fighters, he's probably the weakest). Finally, there's Jeno. He's the sweetest one here. Even though he's technically the least funny one, he sometimes makes me laugh at the smallest things he says.

Finally, there's the indoor facility. This includes Doyoung, Yuta, Jungwoo, Jaemin, Kun, Shotaro, and Sungchan. Since there are a lot of problems outside North Valley, we need someone to track these complications as well as someone to deal with paperwork and bills. That's Doyoung's job(I feel really bad for him). I've tried talking to him, but it just ends with awkward silence afterward. Kun is in charge of WayV and from what I've heard from the others is that he's pretty chill and cool unless you do something to tick him off. Jungwoo is in charge of NCT's garden business. I never thought gardening and gang would be put into a sentence, but here I am. This place is huge and dealing with bills, mortgage, and renovations here and there can be stressful for Doyoung. That's why Jungwoo thought of the idea to create a greenhouse and start growing crops for people. They have their own website called 'Nice Cooking Time' where they sell their produce as well as some recipes. There's a car that we have just for delivery and in the summertime business really booms, hence the fact that they have a huge backyard to do more gardening. Jaemin is also a cutie. He makes sure that I'm sane living with all these men. He helps Jungwoo in the Garden and sometimes works with the fighters(He doesn't like it that much so it's only during emergencies). Yuta is in charge of being the getaway driver(He didn't really want to, but Taeyong needed someone at the wheel)He's fun to talk to once in a while, but then screws it up by talking a thunderstorm about me with a variety of insults along the way. Finally is Shotaro and Sungchan. They aren't doing that much now since they just joined a month ago, from what Taeyong told me. I talked to them and figured out what they'll be doing. Shotaro said he'll stay at the base and become NCT's doctor. Sungchan said he wants to go out in the field, but would be fine working with Shotaro since he used to want to work in the medical field.

The next morning I went downstairs to find the whole group sitting at the table. I already knew it was about the situation and I knew that they must have found a lead.

This was more of a info filler chapter, just for you guys😝