1

Ashley-pov

"Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley, Southside Jamaica, Queens and it's crazy," i sing while getting myself ready for school. I grab my laptop, put it in my backpack, and check if I have everything in my backpack.

"P-p-p-p-put ya drinks up, I-It's a celebration, every time we link up," I rap my favorite part of the song popping the p's while looking at myself in the mirror.

Nothing too extra I go to a private school with a uniform. So to show my personality I just really accessorize my outfit. Today I have my LuisViton belt on with some basic gold hoop. I would pout on the one with my name on that my best friend got me for my birthday but I can't were them at school because they are too vulgar I cote for school.

Long story short, I wore them last year and got suspended for like 2 days because I didn't want to take them off. My dad wasn't mad at me, he was just a little bit confused I got suspended because I'm a very smart kid. Yes, I have some strong opinions, but that doesn't make me a bad kid.

I have the feeling something was missing, but I don't know what tho. I look around my room, doing a scan with my eyes. Stopping at my jewelry box, my mom's neckless. That's was what I was missing. I'm ready now.

"Alexa please stop the music and close the light," I say to my Alexa before grabbing my bag and toward the door.

"Music stop, light off in 15 seconds, have a nice day miss Ashley," Alexa announce.

I got downstairs and see my father on his phone drinking his coffee. This man is addicted to his phone, no cap.

"Morning," My dad smile at me.

"Good morning to you too dad," I say nicely.

"Please eat something before going to school." He says before getting up and heading toward the sink putting the coffee mug in it.

"I'll see," I answer.

"You can take my BMW to go to school this morning." He suggests.

"I was more thinking of one of the Teslas." I look up at my dad, his tall he's 6'4.

"Which one."

I give him the you know look.

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you ride my new car you just got a new one take your new car." He laughs kinda statistically.

"Ok ok, ill take the old one," I mumble

"I got to go to work. Have a good day at school love you, He kisses my forehead.

"love you too dad,"

"Ho and remember this afternoon were helping my coworker and his family to move in," my dad remind me.

"Yup bye-bye." I pop the p.

Not long after my dad leaves my phone starts to ring, It's Kayla.

"Bitch I need help. "

"Yes, you should were a black teeshirt."

"How do you know me so well?" She asks.

"Well you're my best friend make it make sense." I said will I close the kitchen

light, grabbing my backpack and heading toward the garage.

I grab the car's key.

"So are you excited?" She asks.

"Gurl I go to a predominantly white high school where most of the colored kids are whitewash so nahh."

"Sorry." She says.

"Well, have a nice day at school I call you when I get back from school."

"Allritg you to, love you bae."

"Love you too." I say hanging the phone starting the car and putting  Jam by Wizkid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yall this was the first chapter. I worked on this book for a full year so plz give it time. ill make some adjustments as the time comes enjoy:).-xoxo toxic gurl.