4-

Ashley-pov

"Ashley you're late." My dad's voice speaking into my car speakers.

"I'm sorry I had to left school a little late."

"Meet me at their place I'll send you the address." He cut me off and he hangs up.

Damn what got into him. I start entering the address my father send me into my GPS. Oh my goodness is he for real shit in the upper est side.

"You will arrive at the destination in 23 minutes." He must be joking

"Incoming call from Bestfriend."

"Yo what up."

"My dad is making me drive to the upper est side."

"For helping his friends move?"

"Yeah anyway how was your day."

"It was great and yours."

"Normal."

"The white kids huuu."

Yeah, there are getting on my nerves and the teachers even more a kid said the n-word and they did nothing bro I'm sick of it.

"Hold strong."

"Last year."

"College next year mi gyal."

l"Ayo don't talk to me about no college I don't even know which one yet."I say a little bite nerveuse.

"Yeah, does your dad's friend have any kids?"

"I think so."

"Boysssssss?" She asks pulling the s.

"Girl get your ass help."

"I need D girl. Your girl needs some D."

"Hoo my gaaaaa." I start to laugh with her.

"Anyway, ima go my mom needs me text me after you back home."

"Tell your mom I say hi love you bye."

"Love you too bye."

***

"Arrive at destination." The GPS voice says.

I get the lipgloss I have in my car and put some on just to make sure that I don't look like shit. Check my hair and then text my dad that I'm there. I walk out of the car and there are movers moving furniture by the garage. I question myself if I should just enter by the garage or the main door. The main door I ring the bet. A woman a little bit taller than me with brown long hair and brown eyes dress in black legging and a black crop top looking like she's tired answer the doors hugs me.

"You must be Ashley." She says in a really welcoming way.

"Yes I am may I ask who are you."

"I'm maria Angelo's wife."

I heard my dad's voice talk and lugging a bit before actually seeing him.

"Baby you here."

"Yeah I texted you that dad."

"Sorry my phone must be on silence my love."

He must be intoxicated with something I don't know alcohol or some other shit.

"This is Angelo." A really tall kinda old white man with brown hair and muscle comes in.

"Boys Clara come down here." Maria wild through the house.

"Nice to meet you mister."

"Ohh skip the mister." He says with a thick Italian accent laughing as a little girl that really looks like a perfect mix of Angelo and Maria comes running down the stairs.

"Hello, my name is rosa I'm 5 what's your name."

"Hi pretty my name is Ashley." I say brenning myself down at her height she's pretty tall for a 5 years old. I start hearing some other footsteps coming closer and as soon I bring my head up to see who it was Alessio and Milo. I was not gonna act up like I didn't just see them at school.

"Hi again."I say rolling my eyes.

"Hello."Alessio is a little bit more annoyed they both say.

"Y'all know each other." His mom says.

"Yes." I answer.

"She goes to the same school as us." Milo says.

"Hum okay." Their dad says.

"Well Ashley could you help out rosa and I'll join you guys soon."

"Come on come on come see my room." Rosa starts welling and pulling on my hand and I follow her to her room.

We start going up the stair before entering a big room with purple walls kinda expected for a 5-year-old room.

***

As I was going back and forth between her room and the hallway. I see a pick of the two boy's rooms. As they start to decorate I start looking at Allesio pouting one of his pieces of furniture together. I can see some sweet dripping out of his hair and he takes off his shirts god bless me. It's the middle of September it's not so hot but it's still hot if you know what I mean. I started to notice that I'm staring a little bit too hard and he got up look me straight in the eyes and shut the door in my face. Rude i wisper to mu slef. I turn around and see Milo's room and see him laughing.

"Don't tell me you just sal that."

"Yeah you still have a little drooling over here." He points to a part of his lips joking.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Ooooo you're an El Alfa fan." I ask.

"Yeah am a Latino and you?" He asks.

"I'm I an El Alfa fan or what is my origin."

"Both."

"Well I would say I'm a fan but I like me sum El Alfa but my best friend is and I'm half afro-Caribbean from Haiti and the other side is afro-américan."

"Damn which side is Latina." I'm surprised he calls me a Latina because some people don't see Haiti as a Latino country even if it is.

"My mom but I'm a bit surprised that your Latino from which country ."

"Péru."

"Nice." I said still surprise.

"You still seem surpris."

"Yeah your father kinda has a thick Italian accent."

"Yeah he's not really my father."

"Damn I'm sorry."

"It's okay he's like a father to me."

"May I ask why?"

"Yeah well my mother and Maria were best friends and as their friendship grew my father and Angelo became best friends even if they were enemies well before they died."

"I guess we have i point in common."

"Your mom is dead."

"Yeah she past away will giving birth to me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Well I was saying..."

"Ashley." Rosa said interrupting milo.

"Yes I say."

"Hi Millo." She waves at him and goes back to looking at me.

"I need help with something can you help me please."

"Yes of course I'm coming bye." I say to milo following Maria.