2-

Alessio-pov

"So you're taking de Ferrari to school today." Milo asks and I smirk for answers.

"Trying to get bitches, I see." He comments as the 2 of us are laughing.

"Nah not that much, and you know I love my jeep but it's not here yet. You're driving with me or you taking your car."

"I'm driving with you."

"Alright."

------------------

"Got your bitch in the back whorin. She like, Papi, I adore you. I'm like, Baby, ain't normal" we blast to Foreigner by Pop Smoke.

"Bro, you mist de street you were supposed to turn in."

"Ha, shit thanx man." I said will grabbing a detour.

"Your ass almost got us lost."

"Like you said almost."

As we pull into the school driveway, Sientate en Este deo by El Alfa was playing.

This guy is half Latino and he teaches me Spanish from time to time. Me not understanding it fully doesn't stop me from enjoying Spanish songs.

"Cuando yo llego.

Tienen que hacer la fila

La Nike, la Jordan

La Gucci y la Adidas" He rap and I join him.

"¿Para qué tú me estas llamando?

Tú no estabas hablando y ahora estas mamando

Viajando el mundo representando

Los dejé en el patio por que se están matando." We rap.

I parc the car and look at my best friend.

"You're ready."I smirk.

"Let's go, man." He checks my hand before getting out of the car.

Everyone was looking at us while we were getting out of the car.

"Your dad said that we got to get to the principal office first."

"Yeah let me ask." I look around to see who can I ask.

There was a friend group I assume behind us. A short black girl with long brown box braids talking with a lithgskin guy kinda tall but not as tall as me and a white girl that look like she was too shy to speak to her friends. I tap the black girl shoulder.

Omg, she's so beautiful god damn, I said in my head.

"What..." She said, looking at me up and down.

Feisty. 

"Yo, me and my friend are new here can you help us find the principal office.

"Heuu... yeah follow me." And we do as she told us after she finish saying bye to her friends.

"Damn, that ass." Milo whispered in my ear while I was trying to focus on not looking at it but damn it.

"Right here." She pointed at dors and live because of the blet. We enter the principal office and see a white woman with blonde air.

"You guys must me Allesio and Milo." She suggested.

"Yes, we are." Milo talks for us.

"Great the principal was waiting for you guys just knock next time please before."She say before the principal came in and leaving Milo and I completely to ignore what she just said.

"Hello welcome, please take a sit the short man with black hair and oval glasses said."

"So here you go your schedules." Giving us two pieces of paper.

"We try our best to put you two in the same classes as your father ask but, you guys only don't have french together."

"The rest of the paper will be sent to your parents okay. If you guys have any problem just ask me or my secretaire miss Wiliam."

"Have a nice first day of school, and next time the big chains aren't allowed in school only the little ones." he said, doing a weird move around her neck with a discosting face on.

"My assistant will lead you to your first class and will have Ashley one of our top students showing you around the school."

"Okay." Milo talks for us again.