Chapter One

There was no wind in Hueco Mundo.

There was no stars, or days left recorded.

Just endless nights that seemed to blur together.

The Carrot top had no idea or how long he had spent in this bared cage.

There was no record of time, Aizen had kept him active, fighting against the many espada in Las Noches. A punishment given to him.

He never had any clothing, the feeling almost foreign to him.

His vision was blurry most days, due to dehydration on the many days that he tried to rebel.

Only ending him up near Aizen to be brutally tortured upon hours on end.

He never cried, crying was a weakness that he couldn't let Aizen see.

It would be just another thing that the ex-captain could take away from him.

His battered body, forgot the feeling of one's warmth.

Forgot the feeling of family or friends.

A friend.

That was the reason he was here he had traded places with the orange hair girl for her freedom. Shortly after the names of his dear friends left him.

At first Aizen dismissed the idea, but how he had stooped so low as to beg on his knees for her release.

His friends were allowed to leave, all except him.

The first couple of months weren't that hard, the little trickle of hope was a wide enough void that he had tried to escape on many occasions.

His punishments for said escaping was to fight the espada one on one. Soon months turned into a timeless abyss.

He had forgotten the days that had passed, but if he had to guess, years upon years had passed.

It made him wonder at the beginning, if his friends, or even the soul society were looking for him.

Plotting plans for his rescue, but he had plenty of time to think about it, and he wouldn't expect any Shinimgami to come to his rescue.

He was just a substitute, and who would care if his life was gone?

His body was numb, and cold, trying to move his lifeless body seemed like a dull point.

He was constrained to a wall, cuffs made of seki seki stone, and a collar that had made it's way through his skin.

He sat in the dark, in his cage rotting with time, as a small light came on in the corner of his eye.

Two espada walked in and opened his cage, beating him up almost to the point where he couldn't stand on his own.

The espada that were standing behind him lifted him up as the two sonido away along with their captive.

Ichigo could only see shoes, well Aizens anyway. He had been tossed to the ground, and his weakened body detested the action.

Groaning, and he was suddenly kicked to the far end of the throne room.

While, the other espada watched, seated comfortably among the white stone thrones.

Ichigo had trouble breathing, "who said you could talk. "

Aizen walked over to him, his domineering presence crushing the restraints of Ichigo's last source of will.

Ichigo coughed, and Aizen removed his Zanpaukto, clearly seeing no use for his prisoner anymore.

Even if said prisoner was the one who could ultimately defeat him.

He didn't want to die, and he wouldn't. At least not by any one's hand, because he will be the god among everything and everyone.

Aizen gave no reaction time and now his sword was implanted right into Ichigo's chest.

"Grimmjow, get rid of this piece of filth for me. "

Grimmjow instantly stood up and had Ichigo in his arms.

Replying with a short, "yes, my lord."

Grimmjow had used sonido, the hollows way of using shunpoe, or flash step.

He was miles out, and he quickly made a wide enough gargantua that lead straight to the middle of the Soul Society.

"What are you doing?" Ichigo barely whispered.

"What does it look like idiot!? I'm saving your pathetic weak ass!"

"Why? Please...let me die. "

The next thing Ichigo felt was a numbing slap against his cheek.

"You idiot! Don't you see - you have a fucking opportunity to save us!? The Espada have done what we agreed. We have trained you through the harshness of brute fighting. You need to live, soul reaper. You need to get stronger. That is the reason why I'm doing this. Not for you, but for me. "

Without any more time Grimmjow threw Ichigo into the black abyss of the Garganta.

Ichigo could feel his broken body falling into a blackened abyss. Air escaped his lungs as his bare back landed on solid concrete. Leaving him to be stuck at death's door.