1

Izuku Midoryia was a student in middle school, he had exceptional grades and obtained many awards. He was a kind student but was quirkless and that was one of the many reasons making him a target for bullying.

He caused his mother grief when she saw his cut on his arm, he assured her it was just a scratch. The bullying contributed to his low self esteem. For the next three years of middle school were hell. He continued to be ridiculed and mocked by his classmates until transitioning to high school.

Katsuki Bakugou is a prick. The last day of the school year is when Katsuki told Midoryia two horrific words. "Kill yourself" Midoryia was embarrassed and ashamed when he said that, his classmates were laughing....praising him and cheering Kacchan on. Thoughts came into his mind, he wasn't feeling very good. He felt like barfing, It felt terrible going through this. Midoryia thinking of that embarrassing moment  was causing him anxiety.

'This is the type of pain would never go away, I would have never let anyone go though this not as long as I'm a hero!'

He cried, till he fell asleep.

Izuku Midoryia walked toward the supermarket the very next morning. He heard a commotion inside the drain, he saw a slime based quirk. Midoryia was caught by the villain and was restrained.

He wasn't able to breath so his chance of survival dropped, he knew his life was in critical danger.

When all hope seemed lost his idol All Might made an appearance, he fought the villains with his might and sealed him in a water bottle.

"Are you alright young lad?" All Might asked

Midoyia was in pure joy meeting his hero. While All Might was leaving, Midoryia hung unto All Might hoping his hero would answer his question he has been dying to ask him

"What are you doing holding unto me?!?" All Might said.

"I HAVE IMPORTANT THING TO ASK YOU ALL MIGHT!" Midoryia shouted

All Might was in shock and stood on a nearby roof. Midoryia stood up and said nervously

"Even though I am quirkless can I help and save people?"

All Might sat on the slab and answered Midoryia as quickly as he asked

"Quirks is essential to becoming a hero, without them you can't it's simply impossible."

Midoryia was shaken, because he realized Bakugou was right about him, he wasn't hero material. 'No matter how much I trained it's impossible, I'm so foolish thinking I can be someone.'

He walked home miserably, he began working out. I will train hard for the entrance exam, maybe endurance and strength can make up for my quirkless body.

It's been a month, he trained his body to hell. He is most likely stronger then your average weight trainer. he prepared his body and mind for this exam. 'I may be quirkless but I will ace this exam!' He exclaimed

Two days later he joined in into a crowd of participating students, each hoping they would have the opportunity to attend such an elite school. Midoryia saw a familiar face among the crowds of students. 'Kacchan was here'.

A teacher walked toward the stage*

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm present Mic and I'll be explaining the rules to pass this exam. You must battle against robots and the top examine scores will have a chance to enroll in this school. Good luck!

Many were confident in their quirk abilities but when they saw their opponents, their eyes grew wide in pure shock. The robots were as tall as a skyscraper. Is this what is expected for the new generation of hero's?

Some students decided they couldn't do it and left the exam grounds of UA.

Midoryia held unto his silly dream, he doesn't know why he continues to try. Yet, his heart wants to believe he can.