2

[OFA wasn't passed unto izuku]

I had no quirk yet I am competing in UA's entrance exam. I was continuing to believe in this hopeless dream. I saw a huge robot about to crush this girl, I rushed in and I couldn't lay a single dent unto it. A teacher rushed in and stopped it from escalating any further. My mind was twisting and turning from embarrassment. The examinees were staring at me. I was escorted out and was questioned.

"Tell me kid, what were you planning to do?"

No words came out of my mouth.

Everyone stared in disappointment. I was ashamed from even attempting this exam.

Afterwards, he led me outside and I was able to go home. My results were obvious, I didn't make it into UA. I was in tears and I knew this would occur yet, I couldn't help myself but try anyways.

My mother walked in and tried comforting me but it didn't help. It was painful, but my mother raising me as a quirkless child was even worse. In society you are seen inferior if you have a quirkless child.

My mother in her cooking class would be ridiculed. It pains me that my mother tries to hide it. I wish she would tell me these things.

I can see it on her face. She has went through so much. I'm not sure what happened to my father but from what I know is that he left us.

I want a life where my mother could live happily. A place where it didn't matter whether or not you had a quirk.

A sudden realization occurred to him. He was a burden to his mother. He decided the best option is to move out and live on his own.

He was on the first step of his adventure.

Once his mother was asleep. He packed his things and left a note.

Dear mother, I really love you. I want to move out to pursue my dreams. You may think I'm too young but It's never to early to try and attempt your dreams. Your the best mother I could ask for
                                              Love, Izuku

—————————

Izuku was able to land a stable job at Subway. He rented a mini apartment at the rundown station. It wasn't much but he was glad he was able to

I read articles about UA fighting at USJ and the hero killer stain. I had strange feeling reading it. It resonated with me somehow.