6

Shigaraki was discussing his schemes when suddenly toga smashed the door. Izuku was carried to the villain's lair. Izuku noticed that Bakugou's picture was hanging from the wall.

"May I ask why you have a picture of a UA student?" Izuku asked

Izuku thought about LOV and decided to make a plan. He wasn't the strongest in the room but he sure had skill in planning.

Shigaraki was in disbelief seeing a student in a uniform here. He scratched his neck and walked toward Izuku.

"You've got some nerve kid walking in here like it's public property."

Toga chimed in "I carried him here"

Shigaraki was stunned at her response but decided not to make a big deal out of it.

He began observing the newcomer.

"What's your quirk boy." Shigaraki asked

"I don't have a quirk. However, I believe I will be useful to you in other ways..."

Shigaraki was already against the idea. He looked scrawny and weak. But, then he noticed a burnt notebook in his hands.

Izuku saw shigaraki staring at his hands and decided he would show him the contents of his notebook.

"Well you see I have some valuable information. You could easily take it from me but that wouldn't be fun."

Shigaraki looked sternly at Izuku. He then remembered meeting izuku at the mall.

"You should be glad I spared your life that one time. But, fine I'll see what you got."

Izuku shared some of the contents of his notebook. Shigaraki seemed pleased and faced izuku

"All For One wants to meet you personally."

Izuku was terrified but he decided to meet him.

AFO's presence scares even the members of the league. Izuku felt a shiver down his spine.
The moment he stepped inside AFO's door he knew everything would change moving forward.

AFO chuckled when Izuku was taken out of handcuffs. "Tell me my boy how was it like out there?" 

Izuku felt something in his throat. He had gone through fear many times. But, this is the first time it didn't involve physical attacks.

AFO laughed and asked izuku for his notebook. He understood and stood up and introducing himself.

"My name is Izuku—"

"Let's focus on what's truly important here Izuku."

Izuku embarrassingly explained details that can help them combat heroes. He had information about hidden abilities, stamina and villain attack records. But, something that truly intrigued AFO was the secret of all might.

On the roof top izuku held unto All Might. He was left on the roof of a building. All might didn't have enough time to hide himself so he transformed to his weak body.He had promised All Might he'd keep quiet.. But, this was something that would benefit the league. All might shattered his dreams So why not break him?

It didn't take long for Izuku to become the apprentice to AFO. Shigaraki didn't appreciate not having the spotlight. He kept quiet about it though because that would upset AFO.